1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BTB split

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Wizbiscuit, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think mine should be the first upload, yay, great idea...

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Super stuff Wizbiscuit! Thanks for uploading mate.. Have started a little thread in the rfactor mod section for it as well :thumb:

3. As soon as I fix a couple of issues,
    you can count on me uploading my current WIP
    :party2:

4. Bram

Bram

Bring the beauty on thren! :)

5. Brendon Pywell

Brendon Pywell
    Bob's Track Builder

If you add something to the download section, can you please post in this thread to so people can be made aware. ;)

6. just uploaded a beta version of Seven Hills (fantasy track)

Attached Files:

7. in the dowload section, under BTB/rfactor tracks it says 6 files, but I can only see 3 of them (Redwood, Redbull Arena and Shiny Fields). Why is it?

8. I guess that they are awaiting approval, I know mine is.

9. Bram

Bram

Thanks guys!!! All approved ofcourse :good:

10. hi,

I just added my first circuit created in part with BTB, I hope not having the wrong section.

Brandon thank you for your work

@+
    taz

11. Maybe there should be an extra up/download section for beta version - otherwise the Track Download Section will soon be filled with the same track in several different versions. :neutral:

12. O posted mine yesterday, waiting approval

13. added a logo and a solid wall xpack.

Attached Files:

14. Bram

Bram

If people clearly mark an updated version ill remove the previous ones from the server

15. Updated version clearly marked, thanks.

16. Thanks a bunch Banger, I've been waiting for these. :)

17. Thanks Bram for making room and testing our semi finished tracks. I would like to ask you that if it happens that my track is tested by your league, please post racers assessments, or link me to it. I'm planning on finishing my track next winter, when I have more time and more options in BTB and xpacks, and honest opinions will help me to make it better. I can handle the truth. :drool:

18. I've just added an XPack mainly of old advertising signs from the 1960's that I made for my Goodwood track.

It also has some trees, fences and straw bales.

A couple of the trees are made from pictures I found on the internet, otherwise it's all my own work.

Attached Files:

19. Many thank's chub_pearson! These will work great with the track I am working on!

20. Thankyou chub_pearson, they look fantastic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.