1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BTB objects does not render to RBR

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Kulgera, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Hei,
    problem and question, I do 12km long track, use some xpacks from internet and in BTB I see all objects, but when I export track to RBR, some objects was not render to game ( england house..), What could be the problem?

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

In BTB, did you check "render"? Also look at the LOD settings in BTB. And finally look at the tab rF visibility.

3. Thanks, one problem was that I use same house twice, and one house was diferent X,Y scale.
    But still one problem, one type tree sometimes render, sometimes not, settings are both cases same.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Sadly i could not pick up exactly which trees have problems, but check in btb if the trees have textures which are double sided.

5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Nothing wrong with that tree properties.

6. This is one of bugs in BTB. I don't find way how fix that... Seems, to much objects, with different textures and materials, in one scene. Camera, depend on which graphic card you have, can render more or less -12 or 24... textures at the same time...

7. I solved the problem!
    I use same tree, but some places different collide settings. Yesterday I changed all trees settings to same and volaa :) all works. Here is almost done stage video:

8. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Great to read!! I noticed too that you used different collision settings, but i had not tested yet if that was the problem.

9. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

Perhaps that's why it's better to use a separate collision object for trees close to a track. It's easier on the work load.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Exactly. Build a small object in a cylinder alike shape. Single color. Set it to no-render and collision on.

• Like Like x 1