1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB Issue

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Brandon Butler, Aug 3, 2013.

1. I don't know if any of you guys can help me but I have an issue that is really hindering my experience with Bobs Track Builder.

Whenever I try to create a track and such, I get this screwey meshed track like this.

BTB problem.PNG

What can be the issue do you guys know? Thanks if you guys could help! It would be appreciated! :)

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Edit: when i look closer it looks as if there is something different is going on. Still i think it is something small.

3. It does this throughout my entire track. If I were to make any track, any turn would basically look like the image I provided. I don't know why it does this though.

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Do you lay down a second track after the first one? And do you give it the same direction? Or do you just copy the first track?

I try to get an impression of how the track looks like.

5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

btw are you also member of the RD facebook page? You can post easily screenshots there. This screenie you posted is very small.

6. Not yet but I can do that. Now in response to your previous comments, it happens no matter what. If I create a new track, etc.

Attached Files:

7. Here is a better pic.

Attached Files:

8. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

The latter picture is a node that is in the wrong direction. When you select that node, turn the node with the purple lines. (i'm Dutch, so i have a bit of a problem when trying to explain something)./

9. ebrich

ebrich
    Premium Member

or go to "Edit/switch active track" button and change "Spline type " from Bezier to Cardinal.

10. Will this help fix the problem?

11. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Try it, after making a backup from your old track.

12. Ok, I see how this works. Thanks guys for the help! Much appreciated! Now its not messed up. :)