1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTB Evo: "Create your own tracks for RACE 07, GTL and GTR2"

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, May 9, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

From our frontpage:
  2. Yay! :D. Hopefully we'll see a more accurate TG test track now :)
  3. :jaw:

[collapses on the floor and rolls around, spouting gibberish and occasionally twitching] GAH GAH GAH... Awesomeness.:in-love:
  4. sweet jesus christ.
  5. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome!!
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hmm, im sooo tempted to give that a go!
  7. I will have to give this a go when I get the time. There are a few tracks I would like to see in Evo, so why not create them myself. :)
  8. I'd love to see a more accurate TG track and bathurst in this game, would be cool :)
  9. Just installed the demo and theres no features available. All i can do is add a background image and move the sun around a little.

Is it just me been a complete idiot and not knowing how to use it properly or does anyone else have the same?
  10. Nick, you must create a track first, then after it makes other options available. :)
  11. I thought this program makes the tracks?:confused:
  12. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hehe sorry but i had to laugh a little :) Yes you need to make it yourself but once you get the hang of it, its very addictive
  13. i have question but maybe i should better post in the btb forum is it possible to creat a cam file with BTB.. i mean a bit more advanced as with this gtl alpha stage tool ??