• "Boogity, boogity boogity! Let's go racing boys!" - Darrell Waltrip
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix here.

BTB Evo: "Create your own tracks for RACE 07, GTL and GTR2"

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, May 9, 2009.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

From our frontpage:

2. Yay! :D. Hopefully we'll see a more accurate TG test track now :)

3. :jaw:

[collapses on the floor and rolls around, spouting gibberish and occasionally twitching] GAH GAH GAH... Awesomeness.:in-love:

4. sweet jesus christ.

5. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's awesome!!

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hmm, im sooo tempted to give that a go!

7. I will have to give this a go when I get the time. There are a few tracks I would like to see in Evo, so why not create them myself. :)

8. I'd love to see a more accurate TG track and bathurst in this game, would be cool :)

9. Just installed the demo and theres no features available. All i can do is add a background image and move the sun around a little.

Is it just me been a complete idiot and not knowing how to use it properly or does anyone else have the same?

10. Nick, you must create a track first, then after it makes other options available. :)

11. I thought this program makes the tracks?:confused:

12. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Hehe sorry but i had to laugh a little :) Yes you need to make it yourself but once you get the hang of it, its very addictive

13. i have question but maybe i should better post in the btb forum is it possible to creat a cam file with BTB.. i mean a bit more advanced as with this gtl alpha stage tool ??