BTB Error

Hi Guys,

Again got another problem :(

Was going to show this circuit in the WIP file...... but now I can't even load up the track anymore!

I have attatched a file showing the error......... Reading the error, it seems fairly accademic what to do, but I don't actually know where to find the parts to change!

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 283
I am actually running XP so thought it would be ok....

I have tried continous reboots of the program though nothing seems to work! :(

I shall give other suggestions a shot and re-read the FAQ's..... if I find out the problem I shall at least report back :)

You have killed the most recent saved file, It has happened to me before too. You need to go into your btb temp dir and find the next most recent file, look at the file size, the one your looking for will have a similar size to the most recent one. back up your current Venue.bin and copy paste the file you found in the temp dir into your project folder and rename it to Venue.bin

A tip, copy all the files from the btb temp dir firstly and paste them in another folder somewhere, because btb could delete them at any time.

YES !! Thank you mianiak !! Your solution worked perfectly. I had a similar problem to JJMonty with an "Unhandled exeption" error, but mine was a problem with index, not length. Thaught I had lost my track forever!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 405 40.1%