BTB edit surrounding terrain and edit objects not work

hi,
as written in the title edit keys surrounding terrain and edit objects do not work, does not give me error and I can not build anything, I have win 7 64, I uninstalled the program, reinstalled, but the problem remains, can anyone help?

sorry for my bad english

Wow, feels like ages since I used BTB last.

I think I know what your talking about JakeDrake. In the TOP VIEW, make sure all the terrain around the track is highlighted RED. If it is not, use the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON to circle the whole track so all the terrain is selected in the TOP VIEW. Now you can edit the terrain in 3D VIEW again.

I also have a funny feeling you can achieve the same thing, by selecting/high lighting all the individual terrain pieces in the list in the terrain menu/window.

:)

I apologize if not explained well, the problem is that objects should be published as fig 1 with open window, rather than as fig.2 without window, even if the button "edit objects" is highlighted. I no longer have the window, same problem for the edit button for the surrounding terrain

FIG.1

FIG.2

There are a lot of windows api bugs in just these kinds of applications (VB :) ), usually it's the minimized window without a chance to recover the window size or inactive buttons or empty window/misssing buttons. Devs are powerless, it's an MS bug, most programs have a method of resolving it by resetting window sizes one way or other.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%