• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
RD LE MANS SERIES (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation by clicking here.

BTB doesn't open Win 7 64 Basic

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by QuantumSheep, May 11, 2015.

1. QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi,

Just purchased BTB pro :D

Does anyone have any idea why it won't open? I have just installed it on win 7 basic 64. I got my licence file and put it in the BTB root folder and patched 1.0.0.0 with BTB 1.0.0.1. It wouldn't work with 1.0.0.0 or 1.0.0.1.

I tried with Admin rights and compatibility mode. It just thinks for a second and nothing opens.

Was I supposed to used the actual machine name as the licence name? My machine name is "Home" but I used the name "Home User" in the licence creation.. Hope that isn't an issue.. It was late >__<

I would really appreciate any ideas! Thanks in advance! :)

Adam

2. QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Ratings:
    +2
    security settings maybe? I also installed the latest .net framework.. Still nothing >__<

3. QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you so much Erwin, I am new to this forum so it's cool of you to take the time! :) I am at work but will try when I get home..

Will let you know how it goes ^___^

4. QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Ratings:
    +2
    THANK YOU!!! It opened :D The .net wouldn't install, as it said it was part of the operating system, but installing DX9 did the trick!

You are my hero Erwin ^____^ this has been bugging me all day at work. I just burned my stew while I was sorting this out though! lol.. Pizza it is then! :p

Thanks again!

• Like Like x 2