1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BTB AIW niggles

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Eric Tozer, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I'm having a couple of issues with the new AIW editor in BTB 0.800.

Firstly the Teleport section stagger & 2nd row offset measurement boxes will not accept decimal points.
    ie: it will accept 16.00 but not 16.07.
    An option here to copy the grid settings would be useful as most of the time I think they would be the same anyway.

Secondly I was editing my garage positions & to get them in the right place i had to un-tick attached which is fine but when i did this some of the positions were over the terrain.
    I found that i could manually move the one which were over the road surfaces but the ones over the terrain I could not move.
    The solution was to re-tick attached & move them all over road surfaces.
    Then un-tick attached again & i could move them all.

If anyone else could confirm these problems occur on other machines that would be good.

Cheers

I am running Vista64, NV8600GT, 0.800 BTBPro

2. first type 16.70 on the teleported stagger,closed down the aiw editor and reopened .confirmed that it rechanged back to 16.00

second one i can't confirmed, i had no problem moving them.over terrain or road.

ED

Attached Files:

3. I have solved the second problem.
    I had to go into my terrains & tick BTB ground.
    It was turned off because of the trouble I had with my tunnel in this thread.
    http://forum.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/22844-v0-8-0-1-ready-4.html
    When it is on I can move all positions no problem.

I have to say that this new way of doing AI is incredible.
    No more driving a million laps to get the perfect lap.
    The ability to tweak the fast path with a couple of clicks is a godsend.
    Thanks Piddy