1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Bryce Canyon Raceway 2.0

bryce canyon GSC 2013

1. Ilya Malyuev submitted a new resource:

Bryce Canyon Raceway - bryce canyon GSC 2013

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Cracking job Ilya cant wait to drive it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks for using the resource manager :thumbsup::)

3. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Track is not fully downloading drops at about 47/49 k, have try a few times now :confused:

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

testing now

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Downloaded ok in Chrome :)

6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Will give it try now

7. Really cool track

8. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

WOWW!! Totally awesome man! llya......thanks so much for making this track. I had just posted a thread yesterday about hoping someone would create a fantasy track like this....and you didn't disappoint! It is exactly what I was looking for and makes running the V8 stocks a big time challenge. Thank god for the guard rails is all I can say hehe.

This is the first track I've downloaded for the sim ( actually first thing I've download at all ). Thanks again for donation. Very much appreciated.

9. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Nice track but cars handle different, tested the Mini & Chevy's both had no grip at all was like driving on ice. :unsure:
    Then tested the F3 was totally different with plenty of grip, also the sand run off's are hard to get out of.

Apart from those little niggles it's a stunning track :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Update got it sorted think was a temp issue with my connection

11. Thanks for sharing.
    Tested only with FClassics. Track points with high speed, uphill, downhill, blind curves, really challenging. With FClassics found the track with good grip (except on two points specifically).
    At one point the track AI has serious problems, but sometimes it is even fun because it seems to some of us humans.

12. Thanks guys!
    The AI is something to be improved later. Also the startlights, which are overrided by GSC's startlight texture somehow. But hey, at least they're working. :)

About the level of grip, I also noticed that weirdness. I've used a TDF file from Reiza's tracks, dunno what can possibly go wrong. The formula cars and stock cars sun pretty well there, Camaro/Opala/Mini are not so well. The sand is hard to get out, just like it is in real place I assume.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Any chance of a Ftruck conversion :)

14. A note: Very dangerous places of entry and exit pit.

15. Beautiful track. Great fun to drive with something fast. Thanks!