F1 2010 Bruno Senna prepares for Korea with F1 2010 game

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bruno Senna has denied that F1's arrival in Korea this weekend is a rare opportunity for struggling teams and drivers to race on a more level playing field. As a rookie, the Brazilian has been adjusting to unfamiliar layouts in 2010, but the Yeongam facility is new to the entire sport.

And as a new team in 2010, the HRT outfit is competing with rivals with vast pools of data about the established circuits on the F1 calendar.

But Senna is quoted by Globo: "The fact that the track is new for everyone won't change anything.

"The drivers of the big teams have prepared for the race in modern simulators, while I stayed home for the weekend practicing with the video game," he added.
Full article click here

So we can expect Mr Senna to suffer numerous punctures, receive seven or eight drive through penalties, get stuck in the pits and at the end of the race get out of his car and hit his engineer. This is going to be worth watching.

So we can expect Mr Senna to suffer numerous punctures, receive seven or eight drive through penalties, get stuck in the pits and at the end of the race get out of his car and hit his engineer. This is going to be worth watching.

LOL, your not wrong.

Ive been practicing around this circuit and must say im loving it, the last part of the circuit really flows.

i raced this circuit last night and really think it has a unique feel to it. the first half is long runs then hard braking. then it goes to this twisty rythm section. Looking forward to watching the race this weekend

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%