Broken Thrustmaster T300RS

Last night I plugged my T300RS in and it started doing it's calibration routine. Upon the second rotation, a very loud crunch/clunking noise came from inside the wheel base and the wheel now won't turn all the way round without brute force being required to push it past a certain point. Furthermore the wheel is very tight when trying to turn it, almost to the point where it can't be turned.If you unplug the wheel and plug it back in again, it now won't rotate at all

I bought the wheel in June 2015 so I'm assuming the warranty has run out, but I've contacted Thrustmaster anyway to see what they say and am waiting to hear back from them but is there anything else I can do in the mean time? Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Stories like yours, kept me from purchasing a T300 wheel.
The simracing forums are 'littered' with just too many failures versus its older 'brother' T500.
Some guys have had zero issues, others...'nightmares'.
The reviews are all over the place, with just too many failures.

Upvote 0
You can try download and run the 'TXRW_CalibMotor_v3_00.exe' file to see if it can recalibrate your unit. I won't get my hopes high though, as when my 1st (2-month old) unit showed problems, the tool only helped for a while.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back