rF2 BRKarts @ Various Tracks - Monday 16th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

i'm out as well gaiz.... my c drive died yesterday afternoon and i'm not gonna have time to re-setup my system before the race this evenhang....

Abit 50/50 for tonight. Lost interest lately due to my girlfriend becoming quite heavily pregnant so Im always worrying about her and its taken my mind off RD. Sorry for being apain but Iv downloaded them just incase I fancy a go.

Abit 50/50 for tonight. Lost interest lately due to my girlfriend becoming quite heavily pregnant so Im always worrying about her and its taken my mind off RD. Sorry for being apain but Iv downloaded them just incase I fancy a go.

Love the turn of phrase mate ... "becoming quite heavily pregnant" ... however did that happen? :lol:

A quick tip from me: get your racing in now, not that its anything to worry yourself about, but your time will be a little less abundant once the nappies start filling mate :wink2:
(Gratz by the way :good:)

EDIT: Forgot ... original reason for posting was to say that if I get chance, and the servers aren't full, I might try to jump in on races 2 and 3 (no prior in these karts, have an idea about LaConca but the other one is completely new to me ... so it should make for interesting times ... 20 mins praccy oh dear, preferred the 40 mins option I read somewhere before :p)

I have never driven the BRKarts before. Had bad experience in the past racing these for real. The kart broke due to too much strain on the chassis :pound:

Seriously, I am looking forward to racing these for the first time. If the last set rFactor events are anything to go by this is going to be fun :nod:

EDIT: Forgot ... original reason for posting was to say that if I get chance, and the servers aren't full, I might try to jump in on races 2 and 3 (no prior in these karts, have an idea about LaConca but the other one is completely new to me ... so it should make for interesting times ... 20 mins praccy oh dear, preferred the 40 mins option I read somewhere before :p)

theres 3 of us on the server now if your not busy? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%