1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

British Week!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jul 13, 2010.

1. british-flag-640.jpg Why yes it is in fact British Week next in the American Racing Club!

We are bringing the best British content possible in game for you to enjoy!

The Brits are rather serious about their Motorsports and getting it on proper is always the mission!

They are VERY passionate about the sport and have produced some of the world's finest race drivers across many era's!

Stirling Moss sound familiar? Nigel Mansell? Jensen Button or Lewis Hamilton? James Thompson or Andy Priaulx? Yeah man all these drivers are from the UK! Smashing!

m_i_stirling_moss_victory_1955_mille_miglia.jpg mansell.jpg button1.jpg james thompson.jpg priaulx.jpg lewis.JPG
    So grab a pint of Bass and some kidney pie.Get ready for the British Invasion here at RD!!!

bass-ale.jpg SteakandKidneyPie.jpg

Here is the list of events for British week!

Sunday July 18th WTCC 87 @ Castle Combe

Monday July 19th GT Pro @ Silverstone '79

Tuesday July 20th F1 @ British GP

Wednesday July 21st Saleen SSE @ Brands Hatch 07

Thursday July 22nd Radicals @ Cadwell Park

Friday July 23rd WTCC/Vauxhall @ Cadwell Park

Saturday July 24th Porsche Mobil 1 Super Cup @ Doningthon Park National

2. Eric will we have to download the Crowne Plaza thing to get the vauxhall??

3. That mod looks ok to me, only problem is the helmet is under the car in the track??

4. Damn! This woudl be the week that I'm on Vacation!

5. No Croft, Snetterton, Thruxton or Knockhill? Am cry :(

6. They are available, but they're not legal, so RD can't run them... ;)

7. Yes I would LOVE to run all that nice content from Codemasters....................but we can't

copyrights etc.:damnit:

8. What is the class for the Saturday night race at Donny?

9. whoops! POrsche Cup

10. Sweet, vauxhall at Cadwell.....I have to make this - almost never get to drive that car.

11. Wack these evnts up Eric :D, i wana sign up quick quick