1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU British Touring Car Cup @ Poznan - Wednesday 25th November 2015

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Daiman Patel, Nov 21, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 25-11-15
  1. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

Event Details:
    Track: Poznan
    Car: Honda Civic, Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Avensis, BMW 1 Series

Weather: Dry
    Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel use: 1x
    Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Traction control:
    ABS: None
    Auto-clutch: Allowed

19:30 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:45 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
    Warm up: 19:55 GMT - 5 minutes
    Race: 20:00 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
    Server password: Click here
    Racing rules: Click here
    GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Daiman Patel *
    2. Sten-Ake Svensson
    3. Stefan Woudenberg
    4. Andrew Ford
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. ...
    Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

utp: 6
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. Stenne

Premium Member

In please
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

4. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Ajira/Revolution Racing friendship teams

I think this is probably a better day and time than earlier on Sunday like past couple of weeks. Works better for me at least. Sadly though this week I won't be at home on Wed and Thu nights.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Will give it a shot. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

sign me up please
    • Like Like x 1
  7. kamackeris

Premium Member

Wrecked my car on lap 3 lol. Need more practice. Nice racing stenn and stefan. Assume you won Andy well done!
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

Thanks Paul and thank you for racing . I said to the guys ...even though this was only three guys against me, it was nice to win as it's my first ever win on race department as a sim racer .I've come close but today I drove well .stick at it and it will be you in the future ..next target ...best the aliens lol well done sten and stefan .looked like u guys had a close race ? Very tricky track to overtake on.thanks again guys
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Stenne

Premium Member

Was a good race. Thanks all. :thumbsup:

Had a good battle with Stefan and I kept the pace for a while but once Stefan passed med he vanished away tenth by tenth. I went with the soft tyres so after lap 14 I was all in to tyre management. Also had more luck than you Stefan. My fuel ended about 10 m after the finish line. Realised afterwards that I've calculated fuel for a 20 min race. :barefoot:

Well, I'm really happy with this race, It's the first time I've really kept a decent race pace and no major mistakes. This was really a leap for me in my barely 1 year race sim career and it feels like all my struggling has paid off a bit. A great incentive to keep on practicing and racing. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  10. kamackeris

Premium Member

i need to run with the btcc cars more....i've been driving the gt3 specifically the blancpain endurance series cars and i'm very used to them now. been sim racing since sept now after a 8 year break so still learning again
  11. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium Member

I could be wrong but are the blanc pain cars not more arcade in feel ? I find these cars don't suit my style but they're helping me learn to drive better .
  12. kamackeris

Premium Member

I don't know. They feel good to me and I enjoy driving them. I can have some fantastic races against the ai too.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1