Race
Practice:
16:00 GMT
Qualifying: 16:15 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up 1: 16:25 GMT - 5 minutes
Race 1: 16:30 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]
Warm up 2: 17:00 GMT - 5 minutes
Race 2: 17:05 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]

IMPORTANT: Joining or leaving between Race 1 and Race 2 is permitted, so don't worry if you are late or need to leave.

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Daiman Patel *
  2. Paul Fenwick
  3. John Souter
  4. Mark Breslin
  5. Sten-Ake Svensson
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 16

Last edited:
Are all the btcc races gonna be on sundays now :-(
Unfortunately yes - Thursday races, BTCC or otherwise, will now be run on either a Saturday or Sunday, in the late afternoon / evening. The reason for this is that we have had to accommodate for other clubs and their events due to a conflict of interest. Apologies for the inconvenience.

IMPORTANT!

The server shall not be updated to the latest build (Build 1028) until next week; for this week's event we shall continue to use Build 1008. Apologies if this causes any inconvenience. However, remember that it is possible to have multiple installs of rF2 - if you have already updated then you can download Build 1008 from here.

IMPORTANT!

From next week, when the servers have been updated to the latest build (Build 1028), it will be possible to race whether or not you have made the move to Steam. Unfortunately, due to the issues I raised yesterday, it will not be possible to join events this week if you have already activated your rF2 account on Steam. Apologies for the inconvenience. We shall work as quickly as possible to get the servers updated and running in time for next week's events.

Unfortunately, due to the issues I raised yesterday, it will not be possible to join events this week if you have already activated your rF2 account on Steam

I have now three versions (build 1008, build 1028, Steam version) and I can run all three of them. Yesterday I did some practice for todays race in build 1008 version multiplayer mode while having the Steam version installed. The only inconvenience is that I have to sign in on my rF2 account (in the Launcher) every time I switch from Steam to non-Steam versions. See this posting:

rFactor 2 launches on Steam with a hefty discount

So, having the Steam version installed should hopefully not be an issue regarding participating in todays race. :)
Or is it something I've missed? :unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back