British Touring Car Championship 2015

Another great days racing. It's been sport overload today.

BTCC
England vs EIRE
French Open Final
Bit of British GT's on Motors TV
Bradley Wiggins WR
Canadian GP
TT Superbike race

I'm knackered!

Pretty predictable qualifying with the RWD's dominating, can't see past a Priaulx or Tordoff win in Race 1 and maybe Collard in race 2.

Great effort by Shedden with full ballast though, think he'll be top of the championship after the weekend barring any issues.

Woop woop

12087676_951600244898402_2265551573988698448_o.jpg

Congrats to Flash, a worthy champ.
Commiserations to JP, pretty unlucky.
Kick in the balls to Jordan for "man-parts" move of the year.

Apparently Smith didn't hear the instructions to drop back and let JP have the points.
We have no way of knowing what actually happened, I'd wait to see where Smith gets a drive next year (if at all, lost my respect at Donny with his highly dangerous rejoin after his coming together with Cook at Craner).

We know these guys all want to win on the day you have to play the team card:whistling:
Flash got few free passes we all sort it (nice guy) But JP is a very different animal, Turk kept out of his way good choice

Just watched the race again there and I think a lot of people are exaggerating. You'd think the whole field parked there cars at the side of the road to let Shedden through the way some people were acting on Facebook.

I do agree that a few of the drivers made it easy for him to pass, they probably didn't see the point in fighting him with the pace he had and also taking out a driver racing for the championship by being too aggressive wouldn't do them many favours.

Don't think Gordon and Dynamics are getting the credit they deserve for that last race.

Nope ITV4 don't broadcast outside the UK. The media player is UK only also, you may find some YouTube clips if your lucky. I'm in Ireland an can watch live on TV but can't record it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%