[SUP]#[/SUP]23 Nissan Primera - Vodaphone Nissan Racing - Anthony Reid

[SUP]#[/SUP]25 Vauxhall Cavalier - Mint Motorsport - Jamie Wall

[SUP]#[/SUP]28 Vauxhall Cavalier - ProMotor Sport - Ian Heward

[SUP]#[/SUP]29 Honda Accord - Rock-It Cargo - Robb Gravett

[SUP]#[/SUP]77 Ford Mondeo - Team Dynamics - Matt Neal

[SUP]#[/SUP]77 Nissan Primera - Team Dynamics - Matt Neal

[SUP]#[/SUP]88 Vauxhall Vectra - Vauxhall Sport - Derek Warwick

[SUP]#[/SUP]88 Vauxhall Vectra - Vauxhall Sport - Derek Warwick

That is all :) All of them in the addon?

Thank you AndreasFSC for recreating the good old days of touring cars, you are a pioneer in this field. You could do extremely well to recreate many of the BTCC Golden years, I'm excited for this season.

I have abit of an issue with your 98 mod but I know it isn't your problem, I race alot at the Donnington circuit that is also a mod for Race 07. The cars are fine in normal weather but when there is rain or heavy rain there is a huge pile-up at the old hairpin. The AI seem to drift just a tiny bit onto the curbs on the outside and brake at the same time causing them to lose the car going into the old hairpin. I know it's a tough corner in the wet but this little mistake takes out 5 of the front runners leaving me to just tiptoe around the wreckage pretty much every race. Don't know what can be done with that but I thought you'd like to know just incase you could improve on that.

Anyways thanks for reading, thanks for the mods and keep up the excellent work!

I have abit of an issue with your 98 mod but I know it isn't your problem, I race alot at the Donnington circuit that is also a mod for Race 07. The cars are fine in normal weather but when there is rain or heavy rain there is a huge pile-up at the old hairpin. The AI seem to drift just a tiny bit onto the curbs on the outside and brake at the same time causing them to lose the car going into the old hairpin. I know it's a tough corner in the wet but this little mistake takes out 5 of the front runners leaving me to just tiptoe around the wreckage pretty much every race. Don't know what can be done with that but I thought you'd like to know just incase you could improve on that.

Donington (one 'n' :)) has an underlying AI issue with that corner which is not limited to wet races or the Super Touring mod. Lots of other classes, including SimBin's own WTCC cars, have problems there even in the dry. RWD cars seem slightly more affected than FWD cars. One of the only classes I've raced there without the AI constantly going off is Günthar's Porsche 911 GT3s.

Donington (one 'n' :)) has an underlying AI issue with that corner which is not limited to wet races or the Super Touring mod. Lots of other classes, including SimBin's own WTCC cars, have problems there even in the dry. RWD cars seem slightly more affected than FWD cars. One of the only classes I've raced there without the AI constantly going off is Günthar's Porsche 911 GT3s.

Thanks for the info, I wasn't trying to place blame here, I was just bringing up the issue which seems, from what you've stated, everyone is aware of. I'm trying to collect and custom make the 98' super touring championship in Race 07, but as you might expect, the tracks/mods are not from that era! XD

I would happly like to see this online! :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years