1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars British Sports-Racers [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Lazarou, Jun 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

British Sports-Racers - Two Lightweight Track Focused Cars

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Now these i want to try..
    Thanks Paul :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Thanks Rupe, I must be losing the plot, I cannot believe how long I have spent on that BAC Mono, setting the steering, physics and man the bloody gears were driving me insane. Does not help that i'm still learning the ropes. Still got a bit to do that's why it's at 0.90. Let me know what you think.

P.S Watch for the driver of the Mono he is a right :poop:

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Thanks for another mod, we're not worthy!

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Are you using the Mod tools from rfactor to help.

6. Paul you did it again. Thanks for all of your contributions to this community..

7. I have a question about the rfm folder. If im using the custom rFactor ui and I change around the .veh file to categorize the cars to my own liking, do I even need to copy this over? here's how mine is set up now and I kind of want to follow that format. Sorry for the cell phone photo, It wouldn't let me do a screenshot in game for some reason
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Hi mate, the short answer is I don't know. Your UI looks pretty sweet as it is. All I can suggest is make a back up of any files before you start changing things that way if it all goes :poop: you can just revert back.

Have a play around and let us know, it's the only way i've learnt cause and effect and also Rupe gave me a heads up on the rfm files.

I'm sure as long as you get your classes how you want them with the right cars then it's right.

The rfm is useful for the standard UI as the mini's and camaro's get stuck with all the mod's. And you can run championships for your mod's, that was my main point in doing it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. yah I ended up just changing it to my settings and it works great!
    [​IMG]

I dont do championships anyway, just single races so it works fine for me. Thanks for these great mods. The BAC mono feels great now. I had the original version coverted but it felt too "easy" to drive. Now it feels perfect. These are some Ultra high quality mods.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Quick replay so everyone can see how good this mod looks and sounds (phone cam sorry). My driving isnt the greatest but you get the picture..

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

Looking nice. That's something i need to do is unlock the rest of skins available. The list of things to sort grows by by the day :)

Glad you like the handling, tbh that's my main priority and the reason i got into modding as a lot that I downloaded the feeling was rubbish. The graphics and the rest are not really what i'm interested in. I spent an hour setting up the BAC so it would do it's quoted top speed 170MPH.:geek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Great cars to drive, thanks Paul :thumbsup:

13. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Drove these yesterday, great job Paul, they feel great.

15. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

WOW :thumbsup: awesome, looks and feels unbelievable thanks heaps for your work and sharing... I have a problem with some sounds though in this mod and most recently the clio cars as well and that is that there are no impact sounds, no rumble strips noise, no Tyre squeal etc, engine noise is there just not everything else.

any ideas how i can fix that.??

PS: i would love to see you do the BMW E30 ;)

16. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

17. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

It will be updated with the sounds in a few minutes Robbie.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fun cars, but there's one thing (like there always is). You virtually can't break these cars. :D I finally got one part break off from each car by driving straight to fence after long straight. And car was still drivable. :D Had to torment the engine with full revs for maybe three minutes straight before the engine gave up.

20. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

What can i say Petteri, British engineering.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.