1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

British GT - FFB Setting for Thrustmaster TX Italia

Discussion in 'Xbox One | British GT Championship' started by Rob, May 22, 2015.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

First, and most importantly, reset your wheel to default using the "Y" button on the controller page, then set your "Tire Force" to 50 or close.

Do not touch any settings in the "global" ffb page (calibrate & configure under the game controls in your options) besides the ones mentioned on the first page of Jack Spade's first page (see below) but in addition, set the Force Feedback to 100 always, the Speed Sensitivity to 50 (these differ from the defaults and Jack Spade's front page).

Then, go into the individual car setup. Choose the category that you like best (for each car AND for different driving preferences, which are described therein):

Excel: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw5ul...xport=download
    PDF: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw5ul...xport=download

These are adapted from Jack Spade's PC Tweaker files - basically it's his FFB settings, in a spreadsheet so that console users can enter them into their game and use the same FFB settings as PC users are enjoying.

I have tested these and they are spot on to me. I use classic but with the Lateral SoP set to the same as Fy and the SoP Diff set to the same as Fx.

The beautiful part about these settings is that they feel wonderful. And they are ready made to suit every driving style for every car in the game. In essence, the ffb is solved. And it will only get better after SMS improves it. Good luck!

--Rob W.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

I tried these last night and they work. Car feels like a real car. I'm using the Classic settings

3. JamesU

JamesU
    Premium Member

Might be a bit dumb, but where and what are SoP settings?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Seat of your Pants it's on the FFB screen for each car, next menu after Spindle.

5. as childish as this sounds, this is the wheel im getting for my birthday lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Really enjoyed this game with the tx ..il give these a try this evening..man 200 on road force is steep..do u leave the tire force on individual car at 26 ?

7. Rob

Rob

You have to download the files for each car listed in the wheel settings section. Each car has four different kinds for different feels. I'm sure one will suit you. Just follow the instructions otherwise. 200 is high but it's needed to get the proper feel and it does not clip if you follow the listed settings.

I tend to use some smoothing too, usually 20 or so so the spring to center is not so strong. I use the classic settings, but add SoP to match the first value in the SoP listing, I think it's Fx.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. JamesU

JamesU
    Premium Member

It's fantastic, had mine for a week and a bit and it's my favorite toy :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rob

Rob

An absolute JOY it is. I love it much more than my xbox. :D

• Haha Haha x 1