1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British GT - Driver Signup

Discussion in 'Xbox One | British GT Championship' started by Rob, May 10, 2015.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Name / Gamertag / Car Choice & livery

1. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Ruf RG-8 GT3 #11 (Team Skydive Dubai)
    2. Railer Cantrell / HRH 5 Racing / Ruf RG-8 GT3 #09 (Team Skydive Dubai)
    3. Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh / Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #__ (Team Aston Martin)
    4. Daniel Smissen / DANDAN140787 / McLaren GT3
    5. Matthew Booth / Boothy116 / McLaren GT3
    6. Jalen Vaughn / Sentry Bravo / McLaren GT3 #23
    7. Dren Hendy / Dren Throwdown / Ginetta GT3 #44
    8. Michael Watts/ Michaei Watts / BMW Z4 GT3 #82 (Dyno-Might Motorsports)
    9. Nick Dawes / Dawesy I / TBD
    10. Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / RUF RGT-8 GT3 #81
    11. Peter Németh / pedroHUN / BMW Z4 GT3 #7
    12. Damon Harris / OcR Ceaser/ Aston Martin Vantage GT3 #108 (Team Aston Martin)
    13. Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / BMW Z4 GT3 #83 (Dyno-Might Motorsports)
    14. Dante Davids/ XM8 x TrIcKsTeR/ BMW Z4 GT3 #4
    15. Kenvin Kirkbride / Ch1ps N Queso / Bentley Continental GT3 #88
    16. Matthew Spurrell / HaveBlue / Mclaren GT3 #59

Reserves:
    1. Aadam / Aadam K C / TBD
    2. Dustin Stephan / videogamebum454 / Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 #88
    3. Andre Torres / Matinhos / TBD
    4. Bence Kiss / HUNXxDizZeExX / BMW Z4 GT3 #22
    5. Darren Wilcock / xX wilabidd Xx / Ruf RG-8 GT3 #72

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  2. Rob

Rob

3. Andre Torres / Matinhos / TBD

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jalen Vaughn / Sentry Bravo / McLaren #23

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dren Hendy / Dren Throwdown / Ginetta #44

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Michael Watts

Michael Watts
    XB1 Gamertag: michaei watts Premium Member

Michael Watts/ Michaei Watts/ BMW Z4 #82 Nvidia

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Rob

Rob

We'll get you fixed up...

8. I will take a Mclaren if possible, It's one of the few cars i can see out of from the inside :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rob

Rob

I keep forgetting your GT. Isn't there a number after it? Railer and I will be on tonight for some practice.

10. Bence Kiss / HUNXxDizZeExX / BMW Z4 GT3 #22

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dustin Stephan / videogamebum454 / TBD

I just discovered this league, so I'll have to try out the cars before I choose one. I'm also going to have to get used to cockpit cam. I've been using it a little, but I think it's a lot harder to use with a controller than a wheel. Unfortunately I don't have a wheel yet. I'm getting the Thrustmaster TX wheel, but it'll probably be about a month before that happens. I'm just informing you guys ahead of time because although I am all about racing 100% clean I will need a little time to get used to the camera. Looking forward to the league though. Now I just gotta get tuning down. It's so much harder to tune in this game than Forza!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rob

Rob

Welcome! Cockpit view is made a bit easier due to the look to apex ability and the right and left (and back) looks. You really get more immersion too. Once you get the wheel, I'm sure you will be very happy.

Speaking of happy, we are happy you decided to join. If you need any help with anything just let me know. I'll post my tune for the Audi later on. Maybe it can be of some use.

Another thing...since one stop per hour (half-way through) is mandatory, make sure you set your fuel loads (in the car setup screens) to about 50-70 and match your tire pressures from the ones you have in the main setup, if you change tires. I'm at 50 on fuel, which equals about 1/2 an hour. I have preset stops for repair damage only (no tire), inters, wets, medium slicks, and softs.

Then when you enter pit lane, scroll down one to "view options" using the D-pad, and then scroll to the one you want and press "Y" (not "A"). Then back out and confirm the choice at the top of the bot and close it. You have to do this REAL fast, so practice. I had to learn the hard way...lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. After spending all day driving the GT3 cars on Catalunya (no tuning, just used Catalunya cause it has a little bit of everything), and going back and forth debating between the Vantage and the Z4, I've decided I'll use the #88 Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 for the league.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Damon Harris/OcR Ceaser/ TBC.

15. Peter Németh / pedroHUN / bmw z4 #7

16. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Whats up robert sign me up Eric Cline / McNasty0421/RUF RGT-8 GT8/ U D Media #81

• Like Like x 4
  17. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Anyone got a decent tune for the ruf ?

18. Rob

Rob

Wish I did. We will probably work on the Ruf tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Good set of numbers coming up. helpfully people remember to sign up in the race thread to! My car choice will be up shortly, I blame work for holding me up on important testing lol.

I am more then likely to be choosing Audi, Aston Martin or Ruf. There is already an army of BMW's.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rob

Rob

It's tough isn't it? The Audi fits me as comfortable as a glove (although I'm sure there still can be some better tuning done) but I really love how the Ruf feels in the corners and in general. Yet, I can't get the Ruf to stop oversteering without overheating the tires or compromising the front end. :mad: