1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

British GT at Oulton Park (Plug)

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by Chris Partridge, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Had a fantastic weekend at Oulton Park. Made new friends and great contacts. The first meeting was drama-packed. Check out www.racing.gt for the details & some extraordinary pictures!

2. This is your site and your penmanship? Big, big thumbs up, especially since DSC's coverage hasn't really recovered from their internet outage yet. Straight to my favourites list. You covering all meetings?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

I was also at Oulton Park at the weekend, for what is now becoming an annual pilgrimage! Great to see so many GT3 cars on the grid, especially after some lean years recently. It's not just a case of quantity over quality either, with big teams such as Vita4One, AF Corse, Triple 8, Fortec, M-sport, Ecurie Ecosee etc etc present. I do a spot of amateur photography so here's one or two snaps. More available on request! (Haven't looked through them all yet!)

More pics from this and last season on my flickr feed: flickr.com/rossjmcgregor,
    and if you want more national racing pics, follow me on twitter; @rossjmcgregor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. I hope people are paying attention this year. It's going to be a top, top season. Live rounds on motor tv too, which is good news for those of us further north than Donington...

5. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

I live in Scotland!

I fully intend to make it to as many races as possible. Did Snetterton for the first time last year, probably gong back there as well as Donny. Good circuits, nice facilities, not too difficult to get to if you can handle the drive down!

6. I figured as much from the name! Me too! It'd cost a fortune to get down to a meeting at the minute. Maybe next year when the wee man's a bit bigger and could take the travelling. Would love to make the brands hatch round

7. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

Brands is around a 10 hour drive from central Scotland, bit of a killer, but yeah would be nice to visit!

8. Yes it is -- started it with Gary Parravani and Chris Hall. We were very pleased with the amount of coverage and stories delivered on the day, many thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BTW, we've just secured Andrew Howard, Beechdean AMR driver, as another columnist for Racing.GT, to complement the other great established and up-and-coming talent on the list. Will be attending all British GT races. A great series.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

And a couple more pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. My interview with Mark Blundell is now up on the site. Top bloke and a pleasure to talk to.

12. Went too watch the British GT and Brands this weekend and what a great series too watch !

I've got a few pictures of the weekend not as spectacular as the ones above but feel I need too help plug this :)

• Like Like x 1