Bridgehampton Race Circuit

Tracks Bridgehampton Race Circuit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also, you really need to ensure that all the assets you use are created by yourself if you are going to charge money for a track. No more ambulances lifted from Kunos' tracks ;)

So I believe a design decision has been made/changed from what version 1.1 is setup like. I never liked the idea of the Summer and Fall layouts. So I think it would be best to make a single layout and offer the fall textures as an option. The user can then put the fall textures in the skins folder of the track and choose what they want to see. So for example if you are online you could run whatever season you wanted to and not locked to whatever the server has up. Why I didn't do this from that start I have no idea but I think it will be better this way. Having two "layouts" for the same track was a stupid decision I think.

What's the difference? I'm sure everyone drove each layout once and then forgot about the track.

I really want Bathurst or Suzuka, you should do those instead.

What's the difference? I'm sure everyone drove each layout once and then forgot about the track.

I really want Bathurst or Suzuka, you should do those instead.
h

Lol, are you here all week or is this just your weekend gig? @LilSki I'm sure we're good with whatever you decide. Tbh, the tack layout is so immersive that once I start to race I hardly notice the environment - sad but true.

Don't worry, we're just having a little fun with something that happened in another thread yesterday. ;)

(The only sane response to such things, IMO.)

Hi LilSki,

Found this on YouTube. I thought you might like it to add to your collection.
Screenshot 2017-05-25 21.47.28 (Custom).png

Cheers,
ddsmak

Just to drop in here to say things are progressing on what I am likely going to call 2.0.

Still much to do. Tree walls need to go and be revamped and the road doesn't have all it's details back yet but just about wrapped up the all new grass and trees. Overall I think the surrounding foliage is much more natural and less repetitive. It was too 'clean' before so I think overall this looks a bit more wild.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_bridgehampton_4-6-117-23-41-31.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_bridgehampton_4-6-117-23-39-35.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_962c_shorttail_bridgehampton_4-6-117-23-39-13.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%