Bridgehampton Race Circuit

Tracks Bridgehampton Race Circuit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just tested on Monza. Then switch to replay and choose tv cam.
I can hear there environment sound like some birds and an general reverberation ( dont know if this is the correct word for that). Some kind a noise of car traffic far far away and so on.
I didnt checked now all Kunos tracks but i guess this is nearly on every track (also on some mod track) present.

This would be cool when it could be added on Bridgehampton :)
Maybe you need just copy a file...dont know how it works?
I just looked over the monza files and onlty see reference to reverb areas and no ambient sounds. I will test in game at some point and check if I can hear it.

Snoopy's Nords v1.1 has enviroment based audio. Here's a sample from the audio_sources.ini file,

[AC_AUDIO_1]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3
FILENAME=content/tracks/nord_snoopy_1.1/sfx/country.wav

[AC_AUDIO_002]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3

[AC_AUDIO_003]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3
FILENAME=content/tracks/nord_snoopy_1.1/sfx/forest.wav

[AC_AUDIO_004]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3

The sounds are of birds, wind in trees and other general "outdoors" sounds.

Snoopy's Nords v1.1 has enviroment based audio. Here's a sample from the audio_sources.ini file,

[AC_AUDIO_1]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3

[AC_AUDIO_002]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3

[AC_AUDIO_003]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3
FILENAME=content/tracks/nord_snoopy_1.1/sfx/forest.wav

[AC_AUDIO_004]
VOLUME_SCALE=30
VOLUME=0.3

The sounds are of birds, wind in trees and other general "outdoors" sounds.
Yeah I have seen that on some mod tracks but lines like that don't exist on any kunos tracks I've looked at.

Official tracks are likely implementing it in different way. If you have a look in the sfx folder you'll find an applause track and an ambience track which are used during racing.

I uploaded my ai_hints.ini file to prevent gt3-like hi-powered AI cars from spinning around the second right corner. Must be placed inside ..\bridgehampton\fall\data and ..\bridgehampton\summer\data folders. Hope this helps this outstanding mod track getting even better :)

Attachments

• ai_hints.ini
    46 bytes · Views: 263
LilSki submitted a new resource:

Bridgehampton Race Circuit - The "Bridge"

Read more about this resource...
Just drove your track great job i want to learn to mod tracks hope you don`t mind if i ask a question.
Im experienced in both modelling and texturing but tried to export the the assetto corsa editor it says its loaded but i cant see anything or find my model. Ive exported from 3ds max as fbx 2012 version.Could it be a scale problem why cant i see anything any ideas thought you might know hope this is the right place to get answers

Just drove your track great job i want to learn to mod tracks hope you don`t mind if i ask a question.
Im experienced in both modelling and texturing but tried to export the the assetto corsa editor it says its loaded but i cant see anything or find my model. Ive exported from 3ds max as fbx 2012 version.Could it be a scale problem why cant i see anything any ideas thought you might know hope this is the right place to get answers
I see you found your way to the AC forums. This is not the type of thread to discuss such issues. Also i use Blender so I have zero experience using 3ds max and exporting a working model from it.

Hey there lilski. BRAVO!!!

You and I exchanged comments about this track on a Youtube by sputnik gamer. As I mentioned I raced MGB's at the Bridge for about 12 years, and as far as I'm concerned, this is EXACTLY the Bridge, no doubt about it.

The only thing I can think of ... the sunken tires and cones are too hard. The tires date back to the second time the track was re-surfaced (in the late 60's as I recall) and were so old and soft from people running them over, you could ride a bicycle over them without upset. As a matter of fact, instructors used to tell folks to go ahead an HIT those apexes HARD!! They would NEVER upset a car.

Also, somebody was running a driving school out there for a time. The big garage building was loaded with Formula Fords the several times I walked through it. As it sits on your recreation, the building is empty. If you had some spare time, you might want to put "stuff" in there for the curious.

Hey there lilski. BRAVO!!!

You and I exchanged comments about this track on a Youtube by sputnik gamer. As I mentioned I raced MGB's at the Bridge for about 12 years, and as far as I'm concerned, this is EXACTLY the Bridge, no doubt about it.

The only thing I can think of ... the sunken tires and cones are too hard. The tires date back to the second time the track was re-surfaced (in the late 60's as I recall) and were so old and soft from people running them over, you could ride a bicycle over them without upset. As a matter of fact, instructors used to tell folks to go ahead an HIT those apexes HARD!! They would NEVER upset a car.

Also, somebody was running a driving school out there for a time. The big garage building was loaded with Formula Fords the several times I walked through it. As it sits on your recreation, the building is empty. If you had some spare time, you might want to put "stuff" in there for the curious.
Yeah the Bridge will get an update after the new year at some point and get a bit of a facelift as well as a more accurate T1 from a 2004 lidar scan.

The tires I will likely lower their physical object a bit as yes some are a bit much. The one in T2 will send you flying if you cut too much. I may try to "distress" them a bit too so they don't look so perfect.

As for stuff in the garage I may do something with that but can't guarantee anything. A friend does have an old formula ford that used to race at the Bridge and still races today with EMRA. Maybe I'll go take some photos of it and try and build it.

The stuff in the garage was a bit of a joke, but I did find the deer. VERY Nice detail.

There is a bit of a story there, I remember that a guy in a Jag hit one of the Bridge deer a long time ago. His was the first car out for morning practice on a Saturday. He wasn't going very fast, but the deer kinda rolled up the bonnet of the Jag and the driver was hurt very badly. I think I still have some pictures of that car ... I'll have to go digging one of these days.

@LilSki any new track projects in the pipeline?
You clearly have a great talent for creating excellent tracks, perhaps go the Lemax route ;)
I am currently more than halfway through my 3rd project which is a slight change of pace as it has Lidar and is still around. I haven't made a build thread but I have posted in the what are you working on thread about it. After that Bridge will get an update as stated above.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-what-are-you-working-on-thread.126119/page-29#post-2363314

Not sure about pay mods. I support Lemax's decision 100% but I'm not sure about it for myself. I can also see some legal issues with using official track names. When free it is not so much a big deal but as soon as you ask for money it becomes a big deal.

I am currently more than halfway through my 3rd project which is a slight change of pace as it has Lidar and is still around. I haven't made a build thread but I have posted in the what are you working on thread about it. After that Bridge will get an update as stated above.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/the-what-are-you-working-on-thread.126119/page-29#post-2363314

Not sure about pay mods. I support Lemax's decision 100% but I'm not sure about it for myself. I can also see some legal issues with using official track names. When free it is not so much a big deal but as soon as you ask for money it becomes a big deal.
To be honest you guys blow me away, the amount of work you guys put into your creations is amazing :notworthy:
Listen, don't worry about paid mods, I've bought a few, like you said, if they are quality, people will pay(I just purchased Lemax's track) :ninja:
If not, no worries, just keep that donation button handy ;)

To be honest you guys blow me away, the amount of work you guys put into your creations is amazing :notworthy:
Listen, don't worry about paid mods, I've bought a few, like you said, if they are quality, people will pay(I just purchased Lemax's track) :ninja:
If not, no worries, just keep that donation button handy ;)
The problem with pay mods is licensing. Expect a cease&desist letters from whatever licence holder or the track managment itself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back