Bridgehampton Race Circuit

Tracks Bridgehampton Race Circuit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
An issue was found when in an MP session with the car jumping around when going off track around turn 4 to turn 6. I have found the issue and it will be fixed in 1.0. Just wanted to mention it here in case someone saw it and thought it was an AC issue or something wrong with their machine.

LilSki updated Bridgehampton Race Circuit with a new update entry:

Bridge 1.0

Well here it is the big 1.0!
!!!! YOU MUST DELETE THE OLD FOLDER BEFORE INSTALLING 1.0 !!!!

Change Log:
  • Added fall as an option
  • All new tree and bush textures for both summer and fall
  • Added much more vegetation
  • Complete rework of road textures
  • Added more skid marks
  • Turn 9 now has proper patch work as it was in the later years
  • Reworked road patches which were placed while watching a few different videos frame by frame
  • Added bumps to physical layer where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Have to disagree about slow cars: I've driven practically every car I have installed ( certainly every model ) around here & even the Abarth 500 is fun. The recent Peugeot 504 is ~2min a lap and that's fun too! what wouldn't be fun is low power & high grip, unsurprisingly given how fast all the corners are.

LilSki updated Bridgehampton Race Circuit with a new update entry:

Bridge 1.1

Well 1.0 was supposed to be it but I had to fix a few things. While I was at it I added and tweaked a few things.

Change Log:
  • New AI line. They are faster and stay on track more constantly.
  • Fixed 2nd pit guy standing in rail.
  • Fixed some bush locations.
  • Added more bushes to infield.
  • Fixed people stuck in objects.
  • Fall color tweaks.
  • Reworked racing groove.
  • All new paddock objects (Objects tied to grid size. Full grid = full paddock).
  • Moved turns 12-13 tire...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well first error was found. Nothing huge just a typo in the camera_facing.ini. It causes an error in the console on load and missing spectators in one spot. Attached is a fixed file. Just place it in the data folder of each season.

Attachments

• camera_facing.ini
    2.9 KB · Views: 221
  • ronniej

Thanks again for this excellent track Lilski, I've got a couple of pics of it where I was playing around with the camera.
Ferrari_F40_Bridgehampton (2).jpg
Ferrari_F40_Bridgehampton.jpg

Also, the flames are Bernd Graf's "Realistic Flames Mod v1.0", and the weather is using "Wagnum's Graphic mod".

Last edited by a moderator:
LilSki,

This track of your's has become my favorite track in AC. Nothing else is as much fun for me anymore. I love the flow and the high-speed corners here and there. It's just wonderful. Keep it up!!! :-D

Such a brilliant track, thank you.
A small issue though, if you go off track in the Tatuus you can't get back on again because the grass has no grip.
Interesting this is the first I have heard of this. Took a look and indeed that poor little thing gets stuck. It's not actually a lack of grip or the extra dampening to slow you down, it is actually bottoming out. The surfaces.ini has a little bit of a "sine wave" added to the sand and grass surfaces. In the grass it is a tad too high for the little tatuus. I have fixed it but I'm not going to release an update just for that. I have a few other things I want to do it before the next update to 1.2.

I would post a new surfaces.ini but it would cause all kinds of issues with signature mismatches online. Raising the ride height of the car a tad might "fix it" too. I usually run a slightly higher and softer setup with that car here anyway which is likely why I never had the issue.

Anyway thanks for the bug report and it will definitely be fixed in the next update.

Hey LilSki

Want to thank you for this ultra cool track! ;)
Its very nice and looks very good!

But i have a question.... Is it possible that there is no environment sound?
Ive watched some replays and i hear only the sound / noises from the car.

Is it possible to add something like that? :)

greetings

Just tested on Monza. Then switch to replay and choose tv cam.
I can hear there environment sound like some birds and an general reverberation ( dont know if this is the correct word for that). Some kind a noise of car traffic far far away and so on.
I didnt checked now all Kunos tracks but i guess this is nearly on every track (also on some mod track) present.

This would be cool when it could be added on Bridgehampton :)
Maybe you need just copy a file...dont know how it works?

Just tested on Monza. Then switch to replay and choose tv cam.
I can hear there environment sound like some birds and an general reverberation ( dont know if this is the correct word for that). Some kind a noise of car traffic far far away and so on.
I didnt checked now all Kunos tracks but i guess this is nearly on every track (also on some mod track) present.

This would be cool when it could be added on Bridgehampton :)
Maybe you need just copy a file...dont know how it works?

lets have 1940's ambience with a steam train and Nature Boy playing on a distant wireless :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%