Bridgehampton Race Circuit

Tracks Bridgehampton Race Circuit 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mine is a 79 with a 77 nose. It has a 461 stroker (was a 400) and pushing over 500HP in front of a Muncie M-21 4spd. Took me 8+ years to tear it down to a bare shell to what it is now. The only thing I didn't do is the paint which my brother did. If I try my hand at modding a car it will be that car.

Really nice track this one! Some roadside objects we can use as reference while building up braking points would be nice. If you could place small signs like "200m, 100m, 50m".
Otherwise great track!

Unfortunately you're not going to get much. The real track never had brake markers of any kind so I don't plan on adding any. The most I would be willing to do is add spray painted marks at the edge of the track as people used to sneak out at night before a race and paint marks on the road.

Also on track days they would have small cones for corner entrance, apex, and exit. I might experiment with that for the next release.

Glad you enjoy the track!

I would like the track kept as original as possible (design wise). It's taken a little while to get in some good times but I'm able to pick up braking clues from the natural surroundings. One of the things I really like is the untouched and natural atmosphere.
I would like some spectators and such to bring the environment to life.
upload_2015-9-3_12-55-27.png

upload_2015-9-3_12-55-50.png

This track will not get any big crowds. My vision is it to be a like a track day during the 80s and 90s. So there will be people scattered around different areas but you won't see any big crowds.

I personally hate the look of 2D people so I won't have them.

LilSki updated Bridgehampton Race Circuit with a new update entry:

Bridge 0.9

Dropped a 0 from the version number so it is just 0.9 now. There will probably be a 0.9.5 and then 1.0

Change Log
  • New bumps
  • Minor layout change in turns 5 and 8
  • Road patches
  • Wider corner exits
  • Removed some corner tires to better match the later years
  • Fixed east straight hill
  • Added corner cones
  • Added various details (cell tower, power lines, gas pumps, etc.)
  • Redid grass areas so 3D grass blends better
  • Moved hot lap point further back
  • Separated grid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really good track! congrats! please, a little petition: could you add 30-32 pitbox? our community is bigger than 24 players and we would like to use this track

This is possible I think. The pit lane is pretty wide and could possibly handle a second left side row of pit boxes. Will experiment and see what's possible.

EDIT: Seems I can safely get 42 boxes into pit lane by using the left side.

Last edited:
Disagree that the track is 'monotonous.' I raced there...often...and the car was always moving around (except for the S/F straight). The opposite of the billiard-table Le Mans surface. True, it's boring in a slow car (or if you're diving slow), but if you're in a fast car (laptimes under 1:30) or if you're pushing hard, it's as thrilling as an old-time wooden roller-coaster ride. LilSki got it right.

I really enjoy this track. It's a nice layout and looks absolutely beautiful texture wise. I used it making some screenshots for my weather mod. Looks superb with my california sunrise weather.

PVWvV4S.jpg

7xtR8Wm.jpg

xwkXbtY.jpg

Mk8qsOs.jpg

I cant stop myself from wishing you could take exactly this class of modding into creating laguna seca, it's kind of sandy and would look very good in your style.

I really enjoy this track. It's a nice layout and looks absolutely beautiful texture wise. I used it making some screenshots for my weather mod. Looks superb with my california sunrise weather.

PVWvV4S.jpg

7xtR8Wm.jpg

xwkXbtY.jpg

Mk8qsOs.jpg

I cant stop myself from wishing you could take exactly this class of modding into creating laguna seca, it's kind of sandy and would look very good in your style.
The next project will be a track from California but not laguna seca. It is a track that is also no longer with us as it is now a shopping mall...

LilSki updated Bridgehampton Race Circuit with a new update entry:

Bridge 0.9.5

Change Log
  • Higher poly physical road mesh
  • Reworked racing groove
  • Added Signs
  • Added corner marshals
  • Added new camera facing people (small crowds around track)
  • Moved cones and made them bigger
  • Added wider road edge between turns 12 and 13
  • Added trees to east straight after lightbulb
  • Added trees in turns 1, 2, and 3 area
  • Scenery is now 3D and is based off actual height data (You still need a clear weather mod to see it 1.0 might include one)
  • Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%