1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XB1 Brazilian Granx Prix: 21:00 GMT - 11/14/15 - Prac/Short Qualy/50% Race (No Assts)

Discussion in 'F1 2015 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rob, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Rob

XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

Brazilian Grand Prix
    F1 2015 by Codemasters
    9pm GMT

This race is part of an ongoing series of races that will follow the 2015 and 2016 seasons, with a summer break to run some 2014 races on the F1 2015 platform. Although these are "club" races so as to be informal and less stringent on attendance, separate Championships may be scored for the 2014 interlude, and the bulk of the 2016 season start. Individual drivers only. Our aim is to re-live online the race we just watched, play the game in the most hardcore manner possible, and have fun. There will be bugs and glitches for sure, but things will get better with time hopefully. Our experience is that F1 2015 has a solid physics engine and is worth the effort.

Invite/Party Chat: 8:45pm-9:00pm GMT / 3:45pm-4pm EDT U.S.

Start Time: 9:00p GMT (or shortly thereafter)
    Host's Name: OctoberDusk06
    Weather Setting: Actual Race (conditions that were present for the most laps of the actual race)
    Track Selection: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
    Car Selection: 2015

Premium Members Only: No
    Participation: 15 min. Practice / Short Qualifying / 50% Race
    Car Assignment: First Come, First Served
    Car Performance: Realistic

Rules and Flags: Realistic
    Car Damage: Realistic
    Traction Control: Off
    Brake Assist: Off
    Driving Line: Off
    ABS: Off
    Driver View: Cockpit Only

Signing Up To This Race

Reply with the following details -- Name / Gamertag / Car Preference

1. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Force India
    2. Eric Cline/McNasty0421/red bull
    Replays are encouraged and penalties will be largely game driven, but the Forum Code of Racing Conduct does apply.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  2. Rob

Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / Force India
  3. mcnasty1

Eric Cline/McNasty0421/red bull
  4. Rob

@Peter Hooper claims this to be one his all time favorite tracks, and I'd have to agree. Even in the wet, which is seemingly a good possibility, it's fun. Looking forward to it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Always has been right there at the top of my list since my early Geoff Cramond Grand Prix days on pc.

I'll be interested to hear from you guys whether you think they changed the kerbs at turns 2 and 7 or 8 to reflect what we're seeing this weekend. I did run this track the first week the game came out but can't recall there being any difference.
  6. Rob

Found this lying around. Pretty amazing detail for being around, what, 15 years old.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Or to be really on topic for our race tonight how about this one...

17 tears since release... now you can see why I rave about it :inlove:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rob

The FOV is a bit off, but for 15 years old it's stunning. Shows what they could do if they really wanted to. You must have died and thought you were in heaven with GPL.

Those:inlove: historic tracks!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. mcnasty1

What company put out that game? It looks awesome esp.since its 15 years old..if their still in business they should revamp and re release that game.what other cars are on it.or is it just the 49s
  10. mcnasty1

Wish I had a computer worth a crap I would totally get that...well if I had a p.c. id prob be on rfactor race room a.c. or the new dirt..was hoping for sum of those games to come over to xb since the whole windows 10 update ..
  11. mcnasty1

Practice start at 4 est correct robert?
  12. Company called Papyrus, but no longer in business although some of the guys are still in the business. All the cars from 1968 were available.. Lotus 49, Ferrari 312, BRM P115, Brabham BT24, Eagle Westlake T1G. They had licensing problems gwtting the Cooper. Coventry T81B and the Honda RA300 so put in two fictitious cars the Coventry and Murasama in their place.

Came with all the 1967 circuits (Monza, Monaco, Silverstone, Mosport, Kyalami, Zaandvoort, Watkins Glen, Nordshleife, Rouen Les Essarts (although it was actually held at Leans Bugatti that year I believe), Mexico and of course Spa, and over the years a huge database of additional tracks were added which you can see here:-

This game will forever hold its place as number one for me :)
  13. mcnasty1

I had a game I got at a bargin store when I was about 15 16 called viper gts racing. By serria or something like that..tracks and all I think were fictional but it was my first racing game I got and was got me into playing games.alm ost afraid to go back and play it now.lol. had a cool view like bumper cam but further back and u could see the front struts and wheels.pretty cool
  14. I had that game too lol... more of an arcade affair but a lot of fun. First proper racing game I had was Grand Prix by Geoff Cramond... great series of sims he produced.
  15. mcnasty1

Lol pastor Maldonado under investigation for causing a collision ...
  16. Have fun tonight guys.. would have loved to join but last night's marathon took care of that and also about to watch the rest of today's race as I've had family here all day so only got to watch part of it earlier.
  17. mcnasty1

Thanks peter im bout to get on now to get sum laps in. Il try to twitch so u can watch later if you you want.going with the red bull tonite..lets see what happens.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Such a well used phrase lol
  19. Trust me not missing anything special Peter :laugh: It's the 1st time in a while i was glad a race had finished.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. Worth watching even if just to see Verstappen today... fantastic passes and overall driving :thumbsup: