Brazilian and American Racing Club Events for GSC

Unfortunately for me and many others we live in EST and all race club events are set for GMT. When you are ready to hit the virtual pavement we are still at work(or school). It would be nice to be included on this fun. Seems that most races are set for weekdays at 20:00. The weekend races are also set for 20:00. Maybe early weekend afternoons(GMT) would workout great for us ;). Or have a EST server for us, but not sure if there would be enough people for that.

Cheers!

23:00 GMT is probably a bit early for US West coast though. 24:00 is 5PM PT and 7 AM in Oz, which seems to me like it would be a bit better. Qual at 01:00 and race at ~01:15 would work out nicely for many. :)

Practice at 24:00 GMT is:
7:00 AM in Aus
5:00 P for US west coast
8:00 P for US east coast
9:00 P for Brazil

Would love to see this work!

23:00 GMT is probably a bit early for US West coast though. 24:00 is 5PM PT and 7 AM in Oz, which seems to me like it would be a bit better. Qual at 01:00 and race at ~01:15 would work out nicely for many. :)

Thats what I was suggesting early in the thread, 00:00GMT(or24:00) would workout best for everyone. But seems to be difficult to make everyone happy. Races could be set for weekends at that time so that work(or school) wouldn't get in the way. So lets say 00:00GMT Saturday or Sunday or both could be better for everyone. But yes, works for me, I'm in :)

I believe that in Brazil this time fit perfectly.

Any volunteers who would like to help out in the GSC Club and run this side of the action?

http://www.racedepartment.com/jobs get in touch :)

Yea! Would love to do this but I have no previous experience. And right now I am about to get ready to sell my home, buy new one, pack and move. So I will be very busy, not to mention stressed out :(. If any of you have the requirements, and want to do a great job for all of us, apply. I think Bram has enough on his plate. RD needs you ;)

The problem is that historically on RD the US event is always less attended.

If we can only scrounge up 10 guys or so, I'll guarantee you that there will be 2 guys racing every day if we are lucky.

And that's exactly whats happening. Not enough interest for the US events for this game. That's unfortunate for all of us. I know it's summer and all but, two guys signing up last Sunday and only one shows up! :( Again thanks RD staff for trying.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back