Brazilian and American Racing Club Events for GSC

Unfortunately for me and many others we live in EST and all race club events are set for GMT. When you are ready to hit the virtual pavement we are still at work(or school). It would be nice to be included on this fun. Seems that most races are set for weekdays at 20:00. The weekend races are also set for 20:00. Maybe early weekend afternoons(GMT) would workout great for us ;). Or have a EST server for us, but not sure if there would be enough people for that.

Cheers!

why don't you get in contact with bram by PM , work something out and you can arrange Racing club events for the guys on your side, :) because admins have control of servers going up etc doesn't mean they have to do everything related to racing events :D

The problem is that historically on RD the US event is always less attended. It would be awesome to have races that are more US friendly (and I mean the west coast as well while we are at it).

But, if we can put together 20 to 25 guys here on RD then we could organize our own races. I am sure the EU drivers wouldn't care if we raced the same event later. But we would need at least 20 drivers committed to check the events and participate so that we can get fields larger than 10 drivers on a regular basis. If we can only scrounge up 10 guys or so, I'll guarantee you that there will be 2 guys racing every day if we are lucky.

The problem is that historically on RD the US event is always less attended. It would be awesome to have races that are more US friendly (and I mean the west coast as well while we are at it).

But, if we can put together 20 to 25 guys here on RD then we could organize our own races. I am sure the EU drivers wouldn't care if we raced the same event later. But we would need at least 20 drivers committed to check the events and participate so that we can get fields larger than 10 drivers on a regular basis. If we can only scrounge up 10 guys or so, I'll guarantee you that there will be 2 guys racing every day if we are lucky.

Yes I was affraid of that also. Maybe a poll could be taken to see how many would be interested. If we have at least 20 to 30 or so people interested, we could start with one or two races per week. But yes, not sure it would take off.

Which times in GMT would suit you guys?

Well my original post was for EST. What would suit best for us would be 00:00GMT to 02:00GMT weekdays. That would be 7pm to 9pm EST. Best would be 00:00GMT that would be 7pm EST qualifying start time. 9pm(02:00GMT) could be a little late for weekdays. Weekends could be more flexable and could be from 19:00GMT to 02:00GMT. That is 2pm to 9pm EST.

Cheers!

If there was two start times for each race one starting at 19:00GMT and the other starting at 23:00GMT it would work out great. Not sure what would be easier to set up? Maybe have two start times and two entry list on the same thread. Driver would have to say what time he is going on. Example: Sign me up for the 19:00 pls. Or a separate thread all together.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 162 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%