1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brazil Track Update HD

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by dejanibanez, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Brazil Track Update HD

green natural trees
    tracksplit HD /tarmac, rumbels, grass

Thanks to Reddvers, I work on his updated tracks, so this contains everything in one package!

[​IMG]

Link:​

That's it. ALL done, you can expect full pack within a week with lots of improvements, bugfixes
    and extra files :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. JabaTabaDoo :)

3. now THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT I was waiting for Basil. THANKS BROTHER

4. gracias

5. Thank you.

6. Thank You so much for all the effort you have put into all the tracks. I look forward to getting my hands on the full pack. :thumbsup:

7. When you say "Full packages" ... do you mean that we will get a download link for all the tracks in one :)?

8. Hope you accept bad feedbacks. This update is no good, make the walls on the main straight have some "strips", aswell the road textures. The 3d grass also are darker than the normal grass and arent blending correct anymore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. The road is already fixed and will be in the full pack, the walls i didn't even notice xd, the grass is natural. this track updates is for injectfx mod mostly, as I see you don't use inject fx that's why it looks different

10. Nicky Graho

Nicky Graho
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Thanks,you are great:D

11. Thank you very much, good job!!!!