• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Brawn GP Skin v1.1

brawn skin

1. The Shark

The Shark

Ratings:
    +7
    • Haha Haha x 2
  2. Philipp Koch

Philipp Koch

Ratings:
    +109
    hmmm why its gonna be replaced with the Mc Laren when you sreenshot shows an Mercedes Car ? o.O :D

3. The Shark

The Shark

Ratings:
    +7
    it is a McLaren not Mercedes ;)

4. Philipp Koch

Philipp Koch

Ratings:
    +109
    nono the sreenshot is an Mercedes Car not an Mc Laren ^^

5. The Shark

The Shark

Ratings:
    +7
    seems like a mercedes for the color but I used this effect on Mclaren, is one that mclaren

6. The Shark

The Shark

Ratings:
    +7
  7. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +2,029
    the reason why the car is glossy because the specocc and materials file the car using.
    in default, green specocc for Merc + the materials results a gloss effect. which is suitable for grey color. if you apply a clear and black color for mercedes without altering the specocc and materials the color will look glitchy.
    i suggest if you want to apply white color for Merc, change the specocc to purple, and use a material file from Lotus, Sauber, Willams etc.

8. The Shark

The Shark

Ratings:
    +7
    thanks I'll try it