• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Sell Brand New Cockpit Extreme Racing Stock Car Seat - Germany

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Tim O'Glock, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Tim O'Glock

Tim O'Glock
    Premium

Ratings:
    +170
    I'm selling a brand new Cockpit Extreme Stock Car Seat. It was delivered to me just yesterday. Turns out I don't have any use for it after all. This is your chance for a real bargain.

The construction of the seat is similar to that of the more popular Playseat Evolution, but it has a few advantages. The Cockpit Extreme seat has better adjustability, so you will be more comfortable. The bar in the middle that the steering wheel is mounted to is farther away from the pedals, so it doesn't get in the way as much. It also comes with a cup holder, which I'm sure every endurance racer will appreciate.

DSC_7003.jpg
    DSC_7001.jpg

DSC_7008.jpg

I'm also throwing in a full Reiza kit, consisting of a Reiza shirt (size M), a big Reiza sticker and a copy of Game Stock Car Extreme.

DSC_7013.jpg
    DSC_7012.jpg

The original price of the seat is around 357€. I'm willing to part ways with it for 290€. It can be picked up in Bavaria, Germany. Shipping within Germany is possible as well. Due to its considerable size and weight the seat cannot be shipped internationally.

2. Tim O'Glock

Tim O'Glock
    Premium

Ratings:
    +170
    Sold!