F1 2014 Braking is like ABS is ON

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
what? locking up is even more easy with that..look at nico rosberg at the start of the russian gp... in the game brakes are 100% on at like 50kmh and still nothing..
well renember this is only a sim-cade, Codies don't seem to focus much on the "sim" part of their games.. I find this easier than F1 2013 and every newer title from F1 2011 was easier than its precedor, at least for me

And I don't see this "issue" (or purpous action from Codemasters) getting fixed at all

well renember this is only a sim-cade, Codies don't seem to focus much on the "sim" part of their games.. I find this easier than F1 2013 and every newer title from F1 2011 was easier than its precedor, at least for me

And I don't see this "issue" (or purpous action from Codemasters) getting fixed at all
i like the oversteer tho..really easy to lose the back end due to torque

I have tried my hardest when the game first was released to lock up the tyres. I pushed the bias to the front and used high brake pressure and slammed the brakes on but no locking. I tired the same thing with the rears and nothing. I have seen occasional locking of the tyres when i race but it only happens for a split second and the tyre rolls again.
The only place i am able to lock the tyres up is off circuit in run-off areas or gravel traps.
it's very off putting and makes me feel less in control of the car.
I'm not enjoying this game as much as i did 2013 for this reason.

I have tried my hardest when the game first was released to lock up the tyres. I pushed the bias to the front and used high brake pressure and slammed the brakes on but no locking. I tired the same thing with the rears and nothing. I have seen occasional locking of the tyres when i race but it only happens for a split second and the tyre rolls again.
The only place i am able to lock the tyres up is off circuit in run-off areas or gravel traps.
true

thing with the rears and nothing. I have seen occasional locking of the tyres when i race but it only happens for a split second and the tyre rolls again.
I agree, I did a test in the Caterham (slowest car) in Australia, put the brakes to 60-40 and front bias, slammed the brakes and hadn't locked up until 25 kmh

Only place so far where I can lockup is Monaco turn 1, and rain

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years