1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Braking Feel

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Shovas, Sep 24, 2014.

1. I'm beginning to notice what others have already brought up about the peculiar brake feel in R3E. There's very little feedback, either in car physics or force feedback or visual or aural effects. And they're surprisingly hard to lock up. I swear sometimes I'm just unable to lock up tires at 100% brake in higher gears until I shift down to lower gears. That doesn't seem realistic...

What's the latest on this brake feel? Are there any ways to improve it?
  2. With the GT Masters my brakes locks already when I push 50%. So I had to use the brake mod for the T500 pedals for the first time. The first 50 metres I can brake full and than I have to lift to avoid locking.
    Perfect braking for me.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Good to note that currently the only the GT Masters are running with this physics update. So please give it a whirl in the GT Masters and let me know how that feels.
  4. Yep, the braking is changed with the ADAC cars, now with a controller is really challenging @GetReal.
    I must hurry to rebuild my simrig...
  5. what is your proposal how to set the brake sensitivity for load cell brakes?