F1 2011 Brake Size selection + R&D (XBOX360)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi I need some assistance, I have won 3 seasons with Redbull but have never been allowed to change my brake size or amend the R&D. Please help as I must be doing something wrong. Have now started my career again as I was waiting for a contract with Mclaren but for some reason this didn't happen?

I'm just starting season 4 and the brake size has not been available to me either. Not sure it even happens in career?
The R&D path you should get to choose at the last race of the season once you are #1 driver. It wont say much to you, just takes you to R&D screen and offers the choice. If you are not concentrating you can do it before you realise you have done.

Hi I need some assistance, I have won 3 seasons with Redbull but have never been allowed to change my brake size or amend the R&D. Please help as I must be doing something wrong. Have now started my career again as I was waiting for a contract with Mclaren but for some reason this didn't happen?
you cant select brake size in career mode (pc).i think it's the same for the other platforms

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%