Brake mod for Logitech G920

Hi,

I have this bad habit of locking my brakes. I believe it is a combination of my right foot and the rubber piece that Logitech put under the pedal.
Will the GTEye brake mod help atleast some with that issue as the rubber is making the braking often (feels like it) a full stop and I either lock up or are not braking enough, in both cases I continue like a missile.
I looked at different solutions as soon as I noticed how stiff the brake was but haven't tried anything yet as it is still under warranty for another 1,5 year.
Adjusting sensitivity in the settings and brake pressure helps a bit but still I have difficulties to adjust how much pressure I can use without locking?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GTEYE-Brake...9-G920-Racing-Wheel-Upgrade-Mod-/161090295458

For anyone still having the 'rubber block is to hard' problem for the g920, I shaved off (with a craft knife) the top part of the block, from half way up on each edge leaving approximately 1/4inch at the top (cone shaped). Makes a huge difference, much more progressive. Will still probably get gteye or Nixim (or 3d something-or-other?), but for now braking is much more predictable - especially without ABS.

John

EDIT: Hacked rubber pic
brake rubber.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back