• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Brake issues with TX wheel

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Steve Gordon, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    Looking for something advice on brakes on Thrustmaster TX. I am always locking the brakes even on the first touch. I am playing with no ABS or traction control. I also notice that when I first exit the pits the brakes don't show all the way up on the on the slider display. Any help an guidance appreciated.
    Thanks

2. dave kirk

dave kirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    I'm guessing you're on PC, calibrate the pedals again in the Thrustmaster menu, re-calibrate in game, if it still happens then I assume you are just braking too hard/aggressively for the car you're using

3. Adam#81

Adam#81

Ratings:
    +54
    when you enter the race, press all pedals to their max and release, it seems usually there is a problem registering the max distance and that's why you lock up the first time. I have made it a habit to do it in all games now, just in case.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Steve Gordon

Steve Gordon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks reinstalled the latest thrustmaster profiler, configured the TX and itsee working much better can control my braking. Thanks