• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brain in a Jar Taking Indianapolis 500 Evolution to Greenlight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176
    View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rob Musgrove

Rob Musgrove

Ratings:
    +1
    Not a word about the greatest of that era and one of the greatest of all time... Sir Jim Clarke...

3. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176

4. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
    WOW awesome, everyone like it!

5. Rob Musgrove

Rob Musgrove

Ratings:
    +1
    "which includes superstars such as A.J. Foyt, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, Mario Andretti, Al Unser and Jack Brabham"

Not on the promo video it doesn't. :)

6. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    I got a notice from steam yesterday telling me about their voting event. So I clicked the "racing", "Simulation" and other checkboxes, but this game did not come up.
    I tried again today, knowing this game was there, but once again it returned a blank page when Ib asked for a "Racing" game.
    I loaded the page from the link here and then I clicked on the "Racing" link from the game, now I get two full pages of racing games. I went back to the page I tried before and I clicked on racing again and this time all the games showed up.

Something is wrong with their categories.

7. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting

Ratings:
    +29
    Login into Steam. Click on Community, then under than click on Greenlight, then do a search on greenlight. Should be a space on the top right hand corner of the screen. Copy and paste the name of this game there and it will come up.

8. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    I voted for it by clicking on the link above. My point was that yesterday when I selected "Racing" in the Greenlit search, it brought back nothing. And for simulation it returned a couple of games but not this one and a number of other ones.
    But I voted and hopefully it will be picked. I like vintage racing. I can only hope this game supports multiple controllers and the physics are halfway decent.

9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +967
    I found it by searching 'Indianapolis'.

Voted. Here's hoping :)