1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brain in a Jar Taking Indianapolis 500 Evolution to Greenlight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Not a word about the greatest of that era and one of the greatest of all time... Sir Jim Clarke...
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

4. WOW awesome, everyone like it!
  5. "which includes superstars such as A.J. Foyt, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, Mario Andretti, Al Unser and Jack Brabham"

Not on the promo video it doesn't. :)
  6. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I got a notice from steam yesterday telling me about their voting event. So I clicked the "racing", "Simulation" and other checkboxes, but this game did not come up.
    I tried again today, knowing this game was there, but once again it returned a blank page when Ib asked for a "Racing" game.
    I loaded the page from the link here and then I clicked on the "Racing" link from the game, now I get two full pages of racing games. I went back to the page I tried before and I clicked on racing again and this time all the games showed up.

Something is wrong with their categories.
  7. Login into Steam. Click on Community, then under than click on Greenlight, then do a search on greenlight. Should be a space on the top right hand corner of the screen. Copy and paste the name of this game there and it will come up.
  8. Sk3ptik0n

Premium Member

I voted for it by clicking on the link above. My point was that yesterday when I selected "Racing" in the Greenlit search, it brought back nothing. And for simulation it returned a couple of games but not this one and a number of other ones.
    But I voted and hopefully it will be picked. I like vintage racing. I can only hope this game supports multiple controllers and the physics are halfway decent.
  9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

I found it by searching 'Indianapolis'.

Voted. Here's hoping :)