1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Keselowski Helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by ALKMNDZA, Nov 30, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. No photos, no good...
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I think Tino means ..... If you add a picture or two, it is more likely that people will download your helmet ....... :D
  3. oh fresh wind....nascar is coming!cool:cool::thumbsup:nice one
  4. [​IMG]
  5. click on the link, there is an image. thank you for this! i was VERY happy to see him win the NSCS championship this season! :)
  6. You have to click the download link and then you see a picture...
  7. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

It amazes me that people comment on no picture without actually bothering to see what the link contains.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

I know ..... It was just Tino's short "No photo, no good" comment ...... it made me laugh ;)
  9. Hahaha I understand it totally ;) This afternoon with another link of actually the same modder who started this topic, also somone made a comment that also been asked in a nicer way...I also replied in a more respectable way to that comment to show there are many ways to ask the same, but more gentle....
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Actually I did click on the link but I guess my iPhone does not show pictures at the dloads section. So sorry for that. :/
  11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Probably a default setting to save mobile bandwidth ...
  12. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

I came here to post iPhone puns...:mad:
  13. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Please pun away ....... hun :p
    • Like Like x 1
  14. 2.0 - 2.0

New fix/update/final version, download updated
  15. Nice work still, sorry again about that early fuss. And also id like to clear one more thing. If there really wouldnt be any pictures, my intentions were never to be obnoctious (<- spelling? :D) but yeah nuff said and carry on with the good work :)
  16. :roflmao: