• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

BPR 1995 Championship

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by JERACERX, Apr 29, 2017.

1. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello everyone, I was thinking around the other day and decided I wanted to try and set up a Championship using the 1995 Season of the BPR mod for GTR2. So far I decided to include the 90's GT car mod as well, but I'm still playing around witj race distances, I jusy created this thread to generate soke interest around the idea

2. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  3. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    For anyone interested, I've set May 28th as the starting date for the first round, hopefully around 3 PM EST qualifying will start

4. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    right now there's ten people showing intrest on the server currently, if you where worried about numbers

5. Stanca Mircea

Stanca Mircea
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    How do you guys get to play GTR2 online? Back in the days we used hamachi but now, dunno. I am interrested.

6. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    We've been testing with Tunngle, seems like that'll work, plus we've got a month to figure this all out too

7. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    We got 10 signups so far

8. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    So we had someone named Anton Westman sign up for a car, but we believe hasn't joined the discord, anyone here Anton?

9. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9