1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

BPR 1995 Championship

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by JERACERX, Apr 29, 2017.

1. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello everyone, I was thinking around the other day and decided I wanted to try and set up a Championship using the 1995 Season of the BPR mod for GTR2. So far I decided to include the 90's GT car mod as well, but I'm still playing around witj race distances, I jusy created this thread to generate soke interest around the idea

2. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  3. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    For anyone interested, I've set May 28th as the starting date for the first round, hopefully around 3 PM EST qualifying will start

4. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    right now there's ten people showing intrest on the server currently, if you where worried about numbers

5. Stanca Mircea

Stanca Mircea
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    How do you guys get to play GTR2 online? Back in the days we used hamachi but now, dunno. I am interrested.

6. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    We've been testing with Tunngle, seems like that'll work, plus we've got a month to figure this all out too

7. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    We got 10 signups so far

8. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9
    So we had someone named Anton Westman sign up for a car, but we believe hasn't joined the discord, anyone here Anton?

9. JERACERX

JERACERX

Ratings:
    +9