BPM Reasonably Priced Wagon

screenshot024copy.jpg

Hmmm.. got the second level trim... What about Cascada R? With 3.8L V8 40V engine, suspension, transmission, brakes, rims and a lot of others details from Booster New R.. panoramic sky roof in FC, soft widebody kit, less weight than cascada S, but more than Booster New R.. i can say now, it is very nice to drive, i am loving it! Rs4, we can catch you. LOL

for the competition, i will create a third trim, with regular 4cylinders engine, basic shape, put out some equipments which cascada S has, all to put the price down. Will be my Cascada L (Light)... Cascada S (Sporting) and Cascada R (racing).

cascadaR1.jpg

Lets show my Official Competitive for the affordable car creation championship.

BPM Cascada L 1.4 16v inline-4, bi-fuel (petrol or E85/E100), FWD, 110hp, 5 M/T.

Yes, it is affordable.

screenshot041copy.jpg

screenshot042copy.jpg

screenshot043copy.jpg

screenshot044copy.jpg

Looks cool, but I would redesign the rear lights and rear side windows... they look a bit too affordable to me, if you know what I mean:)
Good work though. I wish I had time too for a design competition:(

My expensive trim, not for competition, but to be a fast and funny wagon, called R.. i do not say anything more.. just show pics.. i can say only, it is fun to drive. it compensate the cheap trim and its soft 1.4 engine.

screenshot045copy.jpg

screenshot046copy.jpg

screenshot047copy.jpg

screenshot048copy.jpg

screenshot050copy.jpg

Besides its donator..
screenshot051copy.jpg

screenshot052copy.jpg

screenshot053copy.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes