Bought DVD But

Hi i bought the dvd of rFactor and i looked in the box but there is no code and the game doesnt ask for this. I find this strange so i assume i dont have to register it anywhere and i can still get all the mods and such in?

Email ISI. Explain situation, show your proof of purchase and they will email you a code. I had to do that with my dvd version. I took a picture of the Barcode on back of game case and my reciept, sent it off and within 30mins, i recieved my code.

If you buy the game on dvd you don't need a code. I got mine on dvd and have never had to use a code it does not ask for it you are good to go. You only need a code if you download it as ISI have no way of knowing if you have payed so you have to use codes Where as with the dvd yo pay for that and that is how that know :)

Ok Hiroshi,
I contacted ISI and i got a response in 1/4 of an hour and that was so impressive. What they said was that the special edition was never meant to be sold but some had codes but older versions did not so all i had to do was install it. If it asked for a code i would have to let them know. It did not ask for a code and works fine im happy to say. The cost was far less than if i bought the game elsewhere so im happy.

I did re email them to thank them for their brilliant support and asked if they had a issue with me using the game as it was not really supposed to be sold and they said they were perfectly happy for me to use it.

What a brilliant company.

thanks for your replies all of you

now i just need to find the le mans mod with cars and tracks and ill be a happy boy

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back