1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Bottoming sound

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by nijeat, May 8, 2011.

1. These two video below have the real bottoming sound. Personally, I think in-game bottioming sound so far included in netKar is unrealistic, also some of Simbin games or iracing or etc having is too. Has anyone found or had a good sound sample like the real?

Thanks.

2. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi
    Pheripheral consumer Premium Member

3. Thanks. By the way I've been using one brought from gtr-evo, but not good...
    I think even the one 1.2 is a bit different from video.

4. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi

5. But the sound in the videos is from the outside, I would assume it's quite different on the inside.

6. Claudio Gandolfi

Claudio Gandolfi

Sure Senad.
    Also the bottom surface of a Gt car is certainly wider than in a formula, but this thing is almost become a challenge by myself...
    The final result it seems credible, ihmo

Try and tell me :tongue:

7. This is my biggest issue with NKP right now. The bottoming....and sounds in general, are severely lacking. The only sim which comes close to replicating the actual sounds heard in-car, was the beta of RTR. Unfortunately, no one seems to be able to find a way to get this across. That sim had the best curbing and bottoming sound of any sim ever released...and it was very accurate as I remember them to be.