Bots or not bots in Iracing.

Today i'm convinced that Iracing is full of bots that bork your race (scripted IA).
I think that they use the nick of people which are not connected to drive fake cars.
Too many strange things that happen in Iracing and that do not in other games.
It's a shame, i plan to use only time trial in order to increase my sr and series for my ir.

I'm the only one?

Last edited:
Sure i'm a troll, i know who is trolling here and it's a shame.

I remember my first week in Iracing and i was always surprised how people can write a book in the message box while driving. I was more surprised when nobody answered, it seems that they were talking alone.
I sent private messages in order to check and never got an answer.
Than there was this time when a guy said "dominik you will go to hell" and i checked the entries list and there was no dominik.

Since this time and because i had more accidents in Iracing than in any other games i suspected that something was fake.

Today i'm convinced that Iracing is full of bots that bork your race (scripted IA).
I think that they use the nick of people which are not connected to drive fake cars.
Too many strange things that happen in Iracing and that do not in other games.
It's a shame, i plan to use only time trial in order to increase my sr and series for my ir.

I'm the only one?

*Dons tin foil hat*

Yes you are the only one.

Please provide examples of: "strange things happen in iracing"

Yes. iRacing confirmed they are working on bots a year or so ago and many are running races now. iRX aka (Rallycross) has many bots. They run in various names an forms, even assuming some users surnames. This has been confirmed so no, you are not losing your mind. iRacing is a service that is trying to keep up with actual games such as Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corso which are threatening the "pay to play" scheme, so bots are just the next step in creating the simulator. What I've found after doing many traceroutes and BIP's is that about 40% of any "one" in a race, whether IndyCar(Class C), F1 (Class A), and especially now that the IRC / iRX rallycross has took a dump that up to only 2 players (real life) need to be actually in a race now to have it go official and the bots do the rest. It's a video game, just made in 2008. They're trying to catch up and bots are the future to replace real drivers and lack of interest in racing simulators and the amount of money they cost. So yes. Bots. You're not losing your mind. lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back