BotMate (CSP Required)

Apps BotMate (CSP Required) 0.90

Login or Register an account to download this content
A man with a Harmonica submitted a new resource:

BotMate (CSP Required) - Little tool to allow freely toggle AI/Human Driver

Note 1: **It's highly recommended to use with RARE app together (see details below)**
Note 2: **CSP required**
Note 3: **I am not a coder. If you find this useful feel free to recode it better and share. This app is as is**

Scenery
Unlike others racing sims like Rfactor 1-2 and AMS 1-2, default Assetto Corsa won't let you regain your car control after...

Read more about this resource...

great app! waited for this for so long. thank you so much.

does anyone have any issues with the AI crashing into the pit wall or just standing still after taking the pit stop?
It's a known issue unless you "train" the AI to understand how to leave the pits by performing a pit-in during the practice or qualy session. It's in the read.me. In other words, better to use this App ina Race Weekend rather than a single race session.

Another stuff is the "Adaptative AI" (if you're using RARE app), the AI can turn very slow if you select this option, better let it off for now.

Last edited:
It's a known issue unless you "train" the AI to understand how to leave the pits by performing a pit-in during the practice or qualy session. It's in the read.me. In other words, better to use this App ina Race Weekend rather than a single race session.

Another stuff is the "Adaptative AI" (if you're using RARE app), the AI can turn very slow if you select this option, better let it off for now.
thanks mate! on the botmate window in only have AP enabled option even on race weekends. i dont get the options to send it to the pit :/

thanks mate! on the botmate window in only have AP enabled option even on race weekends. i dont get the options to send it to the pit :/
This is because default tracks won't allow you to access cphys module through CSP. To enable it you can follow the steps of the main post or simply use RARE app (link is also in description). Then you're be using the RARE layout of the track you want and the autopilot will be available all the time.

Last edited:
really thanks from China, but i found it just has "AP enabled" when i in the session (RARE installed), no more lines for AI strength or something.

and i also found when i start AP enabled, the game said: 'cut detected lap time will not record', its there some good idea to let it record lap time when AP enabled? that will be great!!

many thanks !!

I find that when its on 100 strenght it will push too hard so it will miss the best racing line? do u have any tips or an recommended strenght that has the perfect balance? Btw the mod itselves is amazing! love it!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%