1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Boss 302 livery for Mustang GT 1.2 FINAL

Mustang Boss 302 yellow for Mustang GT 2015

1. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Sunny Sky Speed submitted a new resource:

Boss 302 livery for Mustang GT - Mustang Boss 302 yellow for Mustang GT 2015

Read more about this resource...

2. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

3. ronniej

ronniej
    The dude Premium Member

Thank you so much for helping me recreate the good times, and the Yellow blaze metallic paint job you did was amazing...Your going to heaven for that one.

But I wonder if I would get in trouble if I splattered some pastel paints on the Mona Lisa....:cry:

This car deserves respect...

Imagine what class of cars this car could embarrass if you were to throw 15k at it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

I was asking myself if I would do it disrespect with this colour palet, but then again all colours have been used in the past of all Mustang editions so in that way it's not so unreal.
    But I understand your argument. ...I just like the community race mp races with this car, diff colours are needed then.
    EDIT: all of the above I said is BS :thumbsdown:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  5. That skin looks very good. Nice job.

201X Boss 302 is my favorite Mustang ever. Too bad it won't make it into Assetto Corsa. Live axle makes for an exciting fast-lap :) .

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed updated Boss 302 small skin pack for Mustang GT with a new update entry:

Restored as original yellow, to honour the true livery. In 4k, 2k or 1k.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love Love x 1