Resource icon

Apparel Bosnian Helmet 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Man... I'm from Bosnia and, although I'm happy to see this one's done, gotta tell you... it looks bad.
I have CS2 also. But find that many things are more simpler and look as good as in CS (with some plugins) in Paint.net. (it's not ordinary "paint")
Agree with many - you should give yourself another try. From scratch.
Good luck.

Man... I'm from Bosnia and, although I'm happy to see this one's done, gotta tell you... it looks bad.
I have CS2 also. But find that many things are more simpler and look as good as in CS (with some plugins) in Paint.net. (it's not ordinary "paint")
Agree with many - you should give yourself another try. From scratch.
Good luck.

I've got to say, I don't particularly like it myself!!! However, I was trying to fit to exact specs (which I found difficult. In future mods, I'll be aiming for higher quality!

I've got to say, I don't particularly like it myself!!! However, I was trying to fit to exact specs (which I found difficult. In future mods, I'll be aiming for higher quality!
Don't be too harsh with yourself. Start off from a higher basic resolution, and give it another go, if you feel like it. Tha design itself has got potential, but like a successful race car, it needs a lot of work to make it a winning car xD

Don't be too harsh with yourself. Start off from a higher basic resolution, and give it another go, if you feel like it. Tha design itself has got potential, but like a successful race car, it needs a lot of work to make it a winning car xD

Yes, I won't try this one again, but I'm making a greek and indian helmet for some other people so I'll take on the tips and make the future mods better :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back