PC1 Borderless Gaming??

[/rant]Cmon SMS, this is 2015. Why would you release a game without a borderless window option? The fact that I have to go third party for a feature that should be standard annoys the crap outta me. [end rant] OK rant aside, has anyone gotten the program "Borderless Gaming" to work with this game. I cant seem to get it working. Or do you know of a borderless program that does work?

[/rant]Cmon SMS, this is 2015. Why would you release a game without a borderless window option? The fact that I have to go third party for a feature that should be standard annoys the crap outta me. [end rant] OK rant aside, has anyone gotten the program "Borderless Gaming" to work with this game. I cant seem to get it working. Or do you know of a borderless program that does work?
You mean full screen? I have always run Project CARS full screen "without" borders...
Unless you mean a "window" without borders, then I'm not sure as I never run any of my sims in a window. I have tried it though and the performance is usually much worst than full screen.

Last edited:
You mean full screen? I have always run Project CARS full screen "without" borders...
Unless you mean a "window" without borders, then I'm not sure as I never run any of my sims in a window. I have tried it though and the performance is usually much worst than full screen.
I mean windowsd mode without borders. A lot of game run better in windowed mode for whatever reason. And since i have 2 monitors, i would be able to interact with the second monitor without the whole game minimizing.

how did you get it to work. nothing happens for when I try and switch it to borderless.
Open the game, make it go in windowed mode, alt tab, open Borderless Gaming, click on the game and then the arrow to the right. Like this:
Borderless Gaming.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years