1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borderless Gaming??

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Greg Latty, May 20, 2015.

1. [/rant]Cmon SMS, this is 2015. Why would you release a game without a borderless window option? The fact that I have to go third party for a feature that should be standard annoys the crap outta me. [end rant] OK rant aside, has anyone gotten the program "Borderless Gaming" to work with this game. I cant seem to get it working. Or do you know of a borderless program that does work?
  2. i hate this fact aswell....
  3. Anthony Hodges

Anthony Hodges
    Hodgy Premium Member

What do you mean by border less? I don't have any borders around the edge of my game.
  4. You mean full screen? I have always run Project CARS full screen "without" borders...
    Unless you mean a "window" without borders, then I'm not sure as I never run any of my sims in a window. I have tried it though and the performance is usually much worst than full screen.
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  5. I mean windowsd mode without borders. A lot of game run better in windowed mode for whatever reason. And since i have 2 monitors, i would be able to interact with the second monitor without the whole game minimizing.
  6. Frank

Administrator Staff Premium Member

I am using the borderless gaming app, works great :).
  7. how did you get it to work. nothing happens for when I try and switch it to borderless.
  8. Frank

Open the game, make it go in windowed mode, alt tab, open Borderless Gaming, click on the game and then the arrow to the right. Like this:
    Borderless Gaming.jpg
  9. yah thats what i did. Numerous times. Are you using the 64bit version of project cars? I am. That may be the problem
  10. Frank

Yes, I am using the 64bit executable.
  11. Yannick Van Broeck

Yannick Van Broeck
    Premium Member

I just tried it and it works perfectly, even with 64-bit
  12. Hmm. Only other thing i can think of is resolution. Im using 1920x1200 maybe this is just for 1920x1080?