1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Booted as possible cheat

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Joao Borges, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I own GTR Evolution and it came with Race 07 included, obviously. I have just downloaded Race ON and the STCC game as expansion packs for GTR Evo, but I'm having problems playing online with the 2008 WTCC from RACE ON, except for the Seat TDI. All other cars from RACE ON work fine online, except for the WTCC 2008(excluding the Seat, which works). Any solution to this problem? I cant download patches since RACE ON is on my Race 07 folder.

2. do you run any add-on mod cars?

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Are you sure you bought the RACE On expansion? Booted 2008 cars indicates pirated software if you haven't installed any mods.

4. I got RACE ON for free as an update pack. Is it pirated?? I also got STCC and it works, but Race ON only the Seat TDI. Thats the weird part that at least the Seat works but not others. Could it be a conflict in files? I do have mods but they are not Touring cars.

5. Bram

Bram

Where did you get RACE On for free if I may ask? Linky?

6. I just need help in solving in this problem, if there is any solution :(. Here is the link for the STCC game which is from the same website i downloaded race on:

edit: link removed

7. Bram

Bram

There you go: pirated software.

Thread closed. Buy the game and it will work. If you really love simracing you buy the content and support the developers, just like we did.

stcc: http://store.steampowered.com/app/8690/
    race on: http://store.steampowered.com/app/8780/

Piracy will eventually drive all developers away from the PC simracing community and then we have nothing left to play :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.