Booted as a possible cheat?

I just got booted of a server as a possible cheat, well thats what the message was, how does that work?
Apart from tracks i have no other changes made to my online install, i have a few skins installed but thats it.
Whats that all about, is it a generic message or are there particular reasons for it?
the server was digitalslipstream i think and the track was brno, i just tried to get back on it but its not there, it may have been a 1 off, who knows.
Could it have anything to do with the steam update yesterday?

• Raino Priha

I got once booted from some server shortly after I joined it. The message was that some BMW file (can't remember what exactly it was) did not match but it only happened on that one server. At first I thought there was something wrong with my hard drive, some game files got corrupted or something like that but I didn't have any problems with other servers I tried after that.

It is a good setting to be honest.
The slightest datamismatch gets detected. So if it only happens at that server, maybe they have something modified?

Agree about it being a good setting.
Ive been on that server before and it hasnt happened, not sure if i was at that track then tho, no worries, i know i dont but it sorta shocked me.

You will never get this message on our servers though, unless you modify your own files. :)
Not going to happen here, it defeats the object and makes taking any part pointless.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back