1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boodschappies Arena

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Bram, May 29, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Yeah, tracks awesome :D There shall be some carnage :becky:
  3. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Destruction Derby Last One standing. :D
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I can't stop laughing, what a fun track that will be. @Andrew: will The Hole end somewhere on a piece of tarmac so you can regain the track with a tunnel?
  5. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Nice job, it looks like it will be a right giggle to race on.
  6. lol nice idear you have there Bram :D but will the car not be banged up that you would need a skilift to get back up on the track :p??
  7. Perhaps the pit repair can be inside the tunnel :D
  8. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

:love:Who is the handsome man at Buxton crossover?:love: You got his number? :love:

I'm famous :weep:
  9. So much teasing, i want to play on this so bad...

Oops, forgot to turn off 1337-speak mode... *click* This track looks great. Can't wait to give it a try! :D :D
  11. How's this going? Can't wait to try an event here :D
  12. it's about 75%.... i got bored with the whole thing when it we tested it and an all out dd was just no fun...

however, we've still yet to try it as a dd race... so am thinking i'm just gonna slap out a beta version soon - and do it as part of a not normal club event in a coupla weeks.... if it turns out well, i'll finish it, otherwise i'll just set it on fire...

got a coupla new conversions coming out in the next week... once they're out, i'll finish the pit and garage area (garage area too small atm).... and set up the event... so, it'll be soon.... probably... :bulgy-eyes:
  13. As always, I will gladly beta test this...
  14. Nice, will there be a tunnel as suggested previous?
    And if not too hard, couldn't it be nice to fit in the TopGear hill? the almost unclimbable piece of tarmac the world have yet seen :)

Or maybe a wiggle road, lots of small elevation
  15. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

A pitch black tunnel sounds good to me :becky:
  16. No light what-so-ever..."5 cars enter, only 1 comes out alive"
  17. It's been roughly two weeks...any updates? Even if it isn't finished or perfect, I still really want to race on this :)
  18. LOL, just can't stop laughing.....:)
    looks like hectic fun...
  19. Id love to see an event run like that, would be kick ass fun. Would be interesting make a longer track with some jumps, make an Italian job style track.
  20. If BTB didn't cost a bit less, i'd love to make a shorter version of Oran park with a jump instead of a bridge ;)